mass botting simple f2p methods?

Lewis

I'm thinking about mass botting (100+ a time) simple f2p methods with 0 requirements.

I'm thinking it wouldnt take a large amount of initial investment to get the bots running, even 60k/hr X by 100 = 6m/hour

I can get ip's cheap, so that isnt a problem.

what i need to know is, when they get banned, will the ip be flagged and cause insta bans? or can i still make a few new accounts and be ok for a day or two

Extra info:

Ips cos me 300k for 30 days each (100 ips for 30m a month)

i can run 30-45 bots on my own pc's

Edited by Lewis

Wish I had your hardware/IP's lol.

Delays happen, I think you should come up with a system to rotate 5-6 accs per IP every few days (if they survive). They'll have been flagged by pathing most likely for the basic f2p scripts so better to just assume they'll cop it in the next day or 2 if making new accs/proxies isn't a problem.

Wish I had your hardware/IP's lol.

Delays happen, I think you should come up with a system to rotate 5-6 accs per IP every few days (if they survive). They'll have been flagged by pathing most likely for the basic f2p scripts so better to just assume they'll cop it in the next day or 2 if making new accs/proxies isn't a problem.

haha :p yeah i can run multiple accounts per ip, max i would need is 2 per ip which would currently allow me to run over 200 bots which is way more than i can handle at this stage lol

id most likely bot the accounts for 5-6 hours a day each to not wreck what im doing lol

i would get a custom script also with muling integrated into it to save losing profits

Edited by Lewis

haha :p yeah i can run multiple accounts per ip, max i would need is 2 per ip which would currently allow me to run over 200 bots which is way more than i can handle at this stage lol

id most likely bot the accounts for 5-6 hours a day each to not wreck what im doing lol

i would get a custom script also with muling integrated into it to save losing profits

just curious; how many computers and or VPSs are you gonna use? lol

I'm thinking about mass botting (100+ a time) simple f2p methods with 0 requirements.

I'm thinking it wouldnt take a large amount of initial investment to get the bots running, even 60k/hr X by 100 = 6m/hour

I can get ip's cheap, so that isnt a problem.

what i need to know is, when they get banned, will the ip be flagged and cause insta bans? or can i still make a few new accounts and be ok for a day or two

The IP's wouldn't necessarily be flagged but you would want to have a good rotation of them if your going to be doing 100+ accounts at a time. The initial investment for the project should be much if you have pc's that can handle such amounts of bots. Some users here do mass account creations so that would possibly be the first stop for you. Depending if your going to be botting on your personal pc the proxies are going to be expensive for 100 of them or if your using a dedicated server or multiple dedicated servers some providers offer $1 IP's but not sure if they will be in the same subnet or not, I'm not sure if runescape looks at subnets or not either. 

The IP's wouldn't necessarily be flagged but you would want to have a good rotation of them if your going to be doing 100+ accounts at a time. The initial investment for the project should be much if you have pc's that can handle such amounts of bots. Some users here do mass account creations so that would possibly be the first stop for you. Depending if your going to be botting on your personal pc the proxies are going to be expensive for 100 of them or if your using a dedicated server or multiple dedicated servers some providers offer $1 IP's but not sure if they will be in the same subnet or not, I'm not sure if runescape looks at subnets or not either. 

ips i get cheap, 100 for $30 and they last a month

and most will be on my hardware to start then the extra would be on vps' or what not

editing main post with some more info

Edited by Lewis
  • Like 1