It's still possible to get to 99 by botting, I just did it.

creationx

So I bot very carefully - babysitting on the weekdays and making up for lost time on the weekends. Most of my botting habits are listed here http://osbot.org/forum/topic/106418-discussionbotting-legit-the-way-to-go/#entry1190019

I don't want to give away which skill because I'm extremely paranoid, and I'm not dumb enough to think Jagex isn't here on the forums, but I'll explain how I did it.

I went from 1-99, nothing but botting. I did it on a older account, with breaks, and would quest in between every 10 levels or so (once I got to 90 I just grinded it out, did one quest in the middle). WHILE the bot was running I would actively 'enable input' and throw in my own antiban - talking in my CC, spinning camera, right clicking people. I believe that if the account is flagged that jagex will log some sort of activity on the account. When running private servers a while ago we had a bot busting system that would flag the player and then record their actions. If we saw the actions were bot-esque for too long of a time they got a ban. 

I'm not trying to brag, just trying to let you all know that botting is still very much viable, but you have to line up your goals with your play style. If you just want to grind out GP and get a bunch of new accounts pumping out money for you, expect a bunch of headaches. But if you'd rather just not spend the time getting to high level content because that's where you'd like to play, bot carefully, play in between, and you should be good!

Anyone else reach 99 lately?

Others:

yeah i got many 99s botting with no ban its not that hard just have to quest inbetween

yeah i got many 99s botting with no ban its not that hard just have to quest inbetween

Edited by creationx
  • Like 3

what skill pussy?

Lol. 

Well that would explain how fletching has less banns than mining for example.

That's good to know biggrin.png

Right, so the theory behind this is the less actions you put in to the game, the harder it is for them to tell if it's really YOU doing it or it's a robot. For skills like fletching or cooking, many players already AFK, so Jagex knows they can't expect much movement from the camera, or much interaction from the player, etc, etc. However, as you said, a skill that may take more actions to complete, for instance, Mining, may give you away. Also with OSBuddy being 'unofficially' supported by Jagex, you have a whole list of new opportunities because of the OSBuddy Pro functions. Now that OSBuddy has Windows Alerts (small alerts that pop up in the bottom right of screen if you don't have the window open), it allows the player to be inactive that much more - opening up more room for botting in that selected area.

Nice, but would be nice if we knew which skill you were talking about :p

I know it WOULD be nice, but I don't feel comfortable releasing that information. Probably not hard for Jagex to see who got 99's in a certain skill within the last week, then it just takes a little detective work to cross reference what I said and find me out.