Dispute against 2pac

Sysm

Disputed member: http://osbot.org/forum/user/3465-2pac/

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/106244-sysm-gold-shop-best-rate-cheap-quick-delivery/

Explanation: He chargebacked the gold he bought.

Evidence:

I have enough proof to win this case at paypal, but its clearly a scammer so please ban4.gif 

Disputed member:

Thread Link:

Explanation:

Evidence:

• Like 4

my fiance has access to my paypal id appreciate it if some of his proof was hidden its personal info, anything sysm looses will be refuned, case closed.... i dont like my personal information being posted like this if its not removed i will have to take legal action theres plenty reasons as to why i can and i have quite a few lawyers under my belt :D but like i said no biggie who in the fuck scams 25$ anyways

my fiance has access to my paypal id appreciate it if some of his proof was hidden its personal info, anything sysm looses will be refuned, case closed.... i dont like my personal information being posted like this if its not removed i will have to take legal action theres plenty reasons as to why i can and i have quite a few lawyers under my belt biggrin.png but like i said no biggie who in the fuck scams 25$ anyways

That doesn't explain why the chargeback took place in the first place... I don't care if the scam was 1$ or 100$, Its still a scam attempt.

Honestly it feels like you are buying yourself more time to perform some scams.

I saw you talking about charging back all paypal payments and recovering the accounts you sold.

You'll have to refund @Sysm within 24 hours or you'll be banned.

You'll stay in TWC for now anyways.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

• Like 7

That doesn't explain why the chargeback took place in the first place... I don't care if the scam was 1$ or 100$, Its still a scam attempt.

Honestly it feels like you are buying yourself more time to perform some scams.

I saw you talking about charging back all paypal payments and recovering the accounts you sold.

You'll have to refund @Sysm and you'll stay in TWC.

Kind regards

Khaleesi

i understand where ur coming from but when u have almost all of the active users on osbot calling u a scammer when ur not its quite annoying and it makes u look terribly bad, TWC is not where its at for me i prefer not even to get on this site anymore if im TWC, as i dont even feel welcome here anymore, well i guess i can thank the fiance for this, and sysm has no reason to worry about his money ill post here when done 

i understand where ur coming from but when u have almost all of the active users on osbot calling u a scammer when ur not its quite annoying and it makes u look terribly bad, TWC is not where its at for me i prefer not even to get on this site anymore if im TWC, as i dont even feel welcome here anymore, well i guess i can thank the fiance for this, and sysm has no reason to worry about his money ill post here when done 

You don't have anything to worry either if you sort this out with @Sysm.

• Like 3

You don't have anything to worry either if you sort this out with @Sysm.

ok will do when im by the pc, currently at work ive already communicated with him on skype.... im going to resolve things will i remain in TWC if so i understand but the bashing on osbot has to stop its bad for business, especially since other service workers and service owners see me starting a service thread they start calling me a scammer