Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

I noticed recently that this gets stuck when exiting the Wintertodt area.

It will click on the minimap to get right near the door, then keep clicking the minimap (usually with the camera at a weird angle facing the character) until I rotate the camera manually.

This happened about 2-4 times in an hour. Its to the point where I'm not sure how long I would have been stuck there if I wasn't checking in often.

Not saying this was the definitely the cause, but I received a 1 day ban on an account. I'm sure the spam clicking didn't help tho.

Can you look into this? I can try to get more logs when I'm unbanned.

5 hours ago, ayjis said:

I noticed recently that this gets stuck when exiting the Wintertodt area.

It will click on the minimap to get right near the door, then keep clicking the minimap (usually with the camera at a weird angle facing the character) until I rotate the camera manually.

This happened about 2-4 times in an hour. Its to the point where I'm not sure how long I would have been stuck there if I wasn't checking in often.

Not saying this was the definitely the cause, but I received a 1 day ban on an account. I'm sure the spam clicking didn't help tho.

Can you look into this? I can try to get more logs when I'm unbanned.

are you on fixed mode or resizable mode? if you are on resizable mode try fixed mode. 

7 hours ago, Zilts said:

I got a temp ban after about 4 days of every day use about 4 hours a day. I noticed it got stuck quite often at the door so that maybe the reason why they detected it. Now I'm unsure wether I should continue to bot or just take my loss and not risk it again. It is my main account so I should probably quit haha.

Speaking from experience, never bot on an account thats received a temp ban, unless you don't care about losing it. Once you have been caught once the system has your account on a watchlist.