Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

Can you look into the pathing or the bot? The description states "Pathing is always random and close to human behaviour" however, the bot ALWAYS stands on the same tile before the start of every game, even if I select to not light the brazier. Once the game starts it then moves me toward the bruma roots. Surely if I select to light the brazier then it should position me next to that and if i don't select that then it would put me in the safe spot near the roots, or at the very least on a tile next to them opposed to just standing me in the middle of the room. The bot also uses the minimap to navigate to objects which can just be clicked directly on the screen so it's not human-like in that aspect. The bot runs perfectly but these small improves would vastly help.  

On 2/16/2019 at 5:40 AM, fredperry said:

Great script, got 99 fming with it in about 2 weeks doing roughly 4 hours a day and never encountered a single issue with it, would run forever if you left it.

Only thing i would say is maybe add that it needs to be run in full screen mode, other than that, flawless.

How long were your break intervals?

22 hours ago, tommy619 said:

How long were your break intervals?

About half way through the 4 hours id pause the script and cut the gems, clean the herbs and shit for like 10 minutes then start it again, i wouldn't break per se, i don't see it as an unnatural play pattern to be on for 4 hours of an evening without a break, worked so far.

On 2/17/2019 at 1:25 PM, Jurky said:

Can you look into the pathing or the bot? The description states "Pathing is always random and close to human behaviour" however, the bot ALWAYS stands on the same tile before the start of every game, even if I select to not light the brazier. Once the game starts it then moves me toward the bruma roots. Surely if I select to light the brazier then it should position me next to that and if i don't select that then it would put me in the safe spot near the roots, or at the very least on a tile next to them opposed to just standing me in the middle of the room. The bot also uses the minimap to navigate to objects which can just be clicked directly on the screen so it's not human-like in that aspect. The bot runs perfectly but these small improves would vastly help.  

OSbots webwalking function doesn’t support in game clicking.

ThoughTvNC

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let anyone interested know about my experience with this bot.

I got 2 brand new HCIM to 99 firemaking with this bot and both are not banned, well 1 is but due to me using an agility bot on it, and it's only 3 day so the WT passed the system by. (It's been over a week and half on both since the 99)

Never had a single issue with this script, didn't die or get stuck once.

On the first account i was a little hesitant at first and botted a couple of hours here and there, but by the high 80s i got impatient and botted right up until the 6 hour limit.

Second one i did the same thing, i would bot this 4-5 hours at a time with couple hours inbetween.

Didn't use overnight to make it look more human like.

Both were roughly 4 days from 50-99 that goes to show how much i used it.

Iv'e attached my settings i used, as for crates i let it build up about 30 at a time and i would open them at once in the bank (not recommended on a fresh ironman but i dont mind)

I had it in full screen resizable, zoomed out about 80% of the way.

I set it to bank after 4 crates, and 3 cakes seemed to work absolutely perfectly for that.

It does eat all parts of the cake, but bare in mind i don't think it withdraws part eaten cakes out of the bank, only full ones.

Stats may vary but got 65 wc and 64 fletching on both at 99.

Obviously loot varies, didn't get pet or tomb on either but hey ho.

So i cannot fault this what so ever.

Obviously i may have gotten lucky so use at your own risk, just sharing my experience.

I will also add i manually got in the initial 50fm on both accounts and used regular injection mode.

settings.jpg

Edited by divinitize

18 hours ago, divinitize said:

Hi Guys,

I got 2 brand new HCIM to 99 firemaking with this bot and both are not banned, well 1 is but due to me using an agility bot on it, and it's only 3 day so the WT passed the system by. (It's been over a week and half on both since the 99)

On the first account i was a little hesitant at first and botted a couple of hours here and there, but by the high 80s i got impatient and botted right up until the 6 hour limit.

Second one i did the same thing, i would bot this 4-5 hours at a time with couple hours inbetween.

Iv'e attached my settings i used, as for crates i let it build up about 30 at a time and i would open them at once in the bank (not recommended on a fresh ironman but i dont mind)

I set it to bank after 4 crates, and 3 cakes seemed to work absolutely perfectly for that.

It does eat all parts of the cake, but bare in mind i don't think it withdraws part eaten cakes out of the bank, only full ones.

Obviously i may have gotten lucky so use at your own risk, just sharing my experience.

I will also add i manually got in the initial 50fm on both accounts and used regular injection mode.

settings.jpg

thanks for the settings pic and explanation! Really helpful bro

20 hours ago, divinitize said:

Hi Guys,

settings.jpg

Congrats bro :D

On 2/20/2019 at 12:56 AM, divinitize said:

Hi Guys,

settings.jpg

This might actually have sold me the script. Probably buying later today. Thanks for the feedback!

1 hour ago, Jonathan Schep said:

Script is broken, I got 95 fm in fixed screen mode mirror, and now it wont work, wont feed the brazier with fletched logs, just stands there trying to fin it or somthing?

Please help, 

Thanks, 

Works for me and I'm using Mirror Client

But there seems to be something strange going on. It reacts slower than usual

Edited by Seriously