Khal Wintertodt

Khaleesi

On 5/14/2018 at 12:24 PM, Khaleesi said:

It stops fletching and will burn all logs when you select the option :)
First it will fletch to get right enough points as your "Smart calculate" options, after that it will look if you checked the option"Burn remaining logs/kindlings" :)

Hmm no, it should do this, but it actually fletches until the end. It will rush to burn logs at the end but not kindling. Someone else just mentioned it too on the last page.

3 hours ago, john55 said:

Hmm no, it should do this, but it actually fletches until the end. It will rush to burn logs at the end but not kindling. Someone else just mentioned it too on the last page.

Well I’m running it now and works fine for the 6 time I tested it, it started to burn everything at 10% ... so I’m not sure what the issue is here.

could you show me? :) add my Skype:khaleesi.bot

or join my discord, click my signature

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Mald 1

Just finished my trial and already bought it, the script does a really nice job! It's not like a real person playing, we can see that in the points at the end of the game that never surpasses 700(with my settings, so maybe I configured it wrong). But it's amazing cause it always gets at least 500 points. I have one suggestion only, there's a option in the configuration that says to burn everything when the minigame is ending, but for me(Using mirror mode) it doens't always burn stuff in the end, it just go for chopping more tree or starts fletching, sometimes the timer is at 5-10% and the script starts fletching a full inv of logs. Besides that, the script is amazing, it should get people to 99 fm if you dont abuse in the time that you spend on it.

6 hours ago, hold it plz said:

hi can i get a trial please? 

thanks

@Khaleesi

Activated the trial.

3 hours ago, godshusen said:

Just finished my trial and already bought it, the script does a really nice job! It's not like a real person playing, we can see that in the points at the end of the game that never surpasses 700(with my settings, so maybe I configured it wrong). But it's amazing cause it always gets at least 500 points. I have one suggestion only, there's a option in the configuration that says to burn everything when the minigame is ending, but for me(Using mirror mode) it doens't always burn stuff in the end, it just go for chopping more tree or starts fletching, sometimes the timer is at 5-10% and the script starts fletching a full inv of logs. Besides that, the script is amazing, it should get people to 99 fm if you dont abuse in the time that you spend on it.

I have smart calc set to 750 and I get 750 points in 90% of the games ... So I'm not sure!
Will have a look at the option to burn stuff at the end, seems to work for me at my settings... Could you send me a screen of your settings? :)

• Like 1