Price check on this pure

Shigeo

Yeah, sure. Mith gloves/DT/MM + 82 mage/74 range for 25m. Very very accurate price check my friend. 

:D No offence but ive seen that stat pures go for 25m ish. Someone selling his pure nearly same stats but -65 str'ish for 40m about 3 months lol.

Also my friend has 60 60 1 82 mage, mgloves, 82 mage dt done with 60 range in sale at other forum 1 whole month and hes asking 20m for it, yet no offers :D

biggrin.png No offence but ive seen that stat pures go for 25m ish. Someone selling his pure nearly same stats but -65 str'ish for 40m about 3 months lol.

Also my friend has 60 60 1 82 mage, mgloves, 82 mage dt done with 60 range in sale at other forum 1 whole month and hes asking 20m for it, yet no offers biggrin.png

The price checks above are pretty accurate (quests and stats). 35m-45m ish for this account is a fair price considering the high ban rates that are today and the fairly low gold prices. Futhermore, if it has no reg email and no bans this should be an easy sale. Goodluck mate ;)

:D No offence but ive seen that stat pures go for 25m ish. Someone selling his pure nearly same stats but -65 str'ish for 40m about 3 months lol.

Also my friend has 60 60 1 82 mage, mgloves, 82 mage dt done with 60 range in sale at other forum 1 whole month and hes asking 20m for it, yet no offers :D

All depends on how much people trust you, and with shiego hes a lifetime sponsor and has 48 feedback, he'll get 45m.

• Like 1

All depends on how much people trust you, and with shiego hes a lifetime sponsor and has 48 feedback, he'll get 45m.

Lets be honest, his feedbacks and lifetime sponsor doesnt mean shit :p Scam-quits are real lately, felt on my own skin getting scammed by lifetime sponsor who scammed me and others. Latest one was Kalemscott or what was his name, also had lifetime sponsor 60+ fb i think and still scammed many people. So i dont see how can such trust raise so much accounts price.

• Like 1

Lets be honest, his feedbacks and lifetime sponsor doesnt mean shit :p Scam-quits are real lately, felt on my own skin getting scammed by lifetime sponsor who scammed me and others. Latest one was Kalemscott or what was his name, also had lifetime sponsor 60+ fb i think and still scammed many people. So i dont see how can such trust raise so much accounts price.

If that is the case, we should suggest removing the feedback system :kappa: