Dieze Account Recovery

qf3

Both accounts were 85M, and had around 60M wealth between the accounts. I never said once that I wanted/needed the accounts back, but that I thought the "counter scam" was wrong. You never even waited for a response for the victim and recovered without any words. Personally don't think you gaining out of my choices is fair. I admitted to scamming, and knew it was wrong, therefore losing my sythe account + 200 Donor rank. 

Both accounts were 85M, and had around 60M wealth between the accounts. I never said once that I wanted/needed the accounts back, but that I thought the "counter scam" was wrong. You never even waited for a response for the victim and recovered without any words. Personally don't think you gaining out of my choices is fair. I admitted to scamming, and knew it was wrong, therefore losing my sythe account + 200 Donor rank. 

In the OP you said 40m+ wealth, now suddenly it's 60m? The value on the account was just under 50m so not sure why you're trying to move the goalposts at this point (if i was trying to hide the wealth on the account; why would i say there was more than what you said there was on there originally?).

Im not really sure how you can talk about fair, when currently the victim is out of pocket by 400m (300m once he responds and video can refund him 100 of it), if you want to reverse all this, feel free to contact the victim, give him the 400m back, in turn you'll get the accounts back and the 50m of wealth on it as i'm sure it'll take me a fair while to resell the accounts, since i've got accounts in stock already.

The two accounts you paid me for, you paid 75M (07 equivelent), that's my SELL price, i shouldn't be expected to pay near the maximum price i'm able to get for them? The accounts stats were as follows, which 50m total is a fair price.

Account 1: 40 attack 70 str 70 range - unquested (you paid 40m for this, i still have two in stock, and yesterday sold one for 30m)

Account 2: 50 attack 75 str 75 range - unquested (stats were lower when you bought - was 50/65/65 - you paid 35$)

I'm sure if you ran a price check in the accounts section for these two pures, they wouldn't amount to more than 50m, personally i wouldnt pay more than that, as i could make them for cheaper, and when you factor in that it may take weeks to sell them for more than i've bought them back at, i wouldn't offer more. Regardless of what price they were valued at, the fact is Video who was handling the counter-scam was more than happy at the price, and also was Saiyan when i consulted with him. If i had to sell these accounts quick to get my money back, i don't think i'd get more than the 50m paid.

QF3, the point is that you scammed someone in the first place. Why would you now expect sympathy? Did you have sympathy for your victim? No.  Karma will always eventually get you; Looks to me like it got you back real fast. 

Should you wish to return to this site i'd recommend you amend your ban on Sythe and refund. Until then you're just another offsite scammer who got hit back where it hurts and is now expecting a fair trial.

Contemplate over your actions.

• Like 8