Blueis123 scammer

s k ii lz z

Disputed member: blueis123

Thread Link: skype chat

Explanation: Scammed me for 6.5m was supposed to power level and quest for me and decided to take the money and remove me off skype as i paid half upfront.

Evidence:

he also made a fake acc on osbot forums  ban this profile too http://osbot.org/forum/user/237709-bluels123/

Could you send more skype evidence i.e after you traded him and he stopped replying etc. Also did he log in at all to your account? If he hasn't and you haven't already I'd recommend you change your password 

yh he took 500k off the acc he was meant to quest on and here is the evidence

after the trade

We can't confirm what you had in your accounts bank before the service since I doubt you had screenshots confirming it's wealth.

With that being said, he has 24 hours to respond and explain his actions otherwise he'll be banned.

Also placed him in twc

Locking his thread too (the service one)

Umm can you clarify one thing since you liked bluels user who has 0 posts.

You reported a service thread 30 mins ago and the username of the thread owner was http://osbot.org/forum/user/234642-blueis123/

Can you confirm that's the right account? cause you probably linked a wrong one.

We can't confirm what you had in your accounts bank before the service since I doubt you had screenshots confirming it's wealth.

With that being said, he has 24 hours to respond and explain his actions otherwise he'll be banned.

Also placed him in twc

Locking his thread too (the service one)

Umm can you clarify one thing since you liked bluels user who has 0 posts.

You reported a service thread 30 mins ago and the username of the thread owner was http://osbot.org/forum/user/234642-blueis123/

Can you confirm that's the right account? cause you probably linked a wrong one.

he made a fake account names bluels123 and linked me it when i asked him to link me his profile and look at the ip's they will be the same as blueis123

The guy scammed me too, I also posted a dispute about him. Stole about 20m of wealth and I have proof of what he stole from me. Any updates?

That's a separate dispute which I see you already have open, Dex is overlooking that one but if I have free time i'll look at it too

My skype has been compromised. Sorting this out now

When you get access back to your skype, you'll have to refund 6.5m for the service  @s k ii lz z purchased. 

Or if he wishes for you to do so he may allow you to do the service.

I'm gonna let @s k ii lz z  and you decide if you both want to carry on and do the service else you'll have to refund 6.5m 

• Like 1