Dispute against Nedkey

Team Cape

Disputed member: Nedkey

Thread Link: None

Explanation: Decided to sell him a private script, and against my better judgement, decided that he could pay after the script was finished. He contacted me on Thursday asking for the script, and finished it around 5:30pm on Friday. He didn't respond to me for all of Friday, then responded once to say 'I need more time'. I've been waiting since Friday, and he hasn't responded since. It's been 3 days since the script has been complete, and I've gotten no word on what's going on.

Evidence: Skype logs since Thursday (didn't know how else to give them other than copy/paste) (Also note that a little ways down there's a time change. That was because he was quoting an old skype conversation and copying and pasting in the specifications for the script):

*Evidence Hidden by PP*

Please censor the info in there, as it has some of his account usernames/passwords

Hi i fully intend to pay but OP can't accept paypal and I didn't have the 07 at the time whenever OP msgs me I can pay sorry for the hassle 

Let's see if we can work out something. It's just I'm gonna need you to pay him back for his work he did for you. Do you have the money now, and could pay him soon?

@@Imateamcape, please let me know if/when you've received the money.

Let's see if we can work out something. It's just I'm gonna need you to pay him back for his work he did for you. Do you have the money now, and could pay him soon?

@@Imateamcape, please let me know if/when you've received the money.

yeah sure, it's not yet, but as far as i've heard from him, it should be soon. still waiting though..

• Like 1

or i had it and he wasnt online and now i dont have any but getting more 

You said you had the money on PayPal but teamcape couldn't accept it. I'm giving you 24 hours form this post to just go and buy 07gp with PayPal. It's taken long enough already and there's no reason for it to take this long.

There's like 50 gold selling sites that accept PayPal so it shouldn't be this hard.

You said you had the money on PayPal but teamcape couldn't accept it. I'm giving you 24 hours form this post to just go and buy 07gp with PayPal. It's taken long enough already and there's no reason for it to take this long.

There's like 50 gold selling sites that accept PayPal so it shouldn't be this hard.

got this update from him at 3am. im not totally sure what this means...

PUpsEvb.png