Don't allow refunds

Ambassador

Refunds is a load of shit.

People buy someones script and use it and the first instance it breaks they flip the fuck out and demand a refund. Fuck you greedy people it was max $15 for your script and you used it for X amount of time. Read some comments before you buy it and if you do buy it and it works then you got what you paid for. Hold on and it will be fixed. Runescape has 23 skills to train so bot something else for the mean time or if you are a gold farmer you are stupid for depending so much on 1 method of farming where if it breaks you're stuck.

I made this because Divines master script collection, which is amazing, well worth my $15 worked GREAT. It broke sometime this week and I said well fuck can't use that now. It'll be fixed. I would understand that you just bought it and it dosen't work but you should've done more research and read posts about it. If there hasn't been a reply on a script thread for about a week why don't you PM someone who did post asking "hey does the script still work". If there is recent posts then you'll know if it's broken. If you don't want to PM someone and just assume it works then you're taking a risk. Don't say "it should work since it's premium". Nothing in life is perfect. You ever buy a car without doing research? no. Do you just walk into a store and say "yeah...that TV is good."

I just feel it's a slap to script writers when their stuff breaks you want your money back ASAP. People do other things in life, now you know that script writer has the reputations of letting their stuff break for long period of time. Don't buy their work and move onto another.

• Like 4

How about, instead of straight up not allowing refunds, Allow refunds for good/real reasons and leave it up to an admin/mod to determine weather the reason offered is good or not. Sort of like disputes are handled.

I've had problems where I bought premium scripts on a different account and wanted a refund to then buy the same script logged onto the account that I use.

Btw, Do you just walk into a store and say "yeah...that TV is good."

- yes, I do, its been working great for me. I hardly do research before I buy shit.

Edited by flaxspinner

If you are expecting money for a bot it should be flawless i understand there are updates and some downtime is unavoidable but it shouldn't take more than 24hrs.  I personally wouldn't ask for a refund for at least a week but when you pay money for a script you expect it to stay working, if your not in a position to keep your script up to date don't charge for it.

If you are expecting money for a bot it should be flawless i understand there are updates and some downtime is unavoidable but it shouldn't take more than 24hrs.  I personally wouldn't ask for a refund for at least a week but when you pay money for a script you expect it to stay working, if your not in a position to keep your script up to date don't charge for it.

Very well said. I think if a script writer isn't keeping their work updated people will know and they'll use someone else script. 2 weeks is probably THE limit for a script not working.

Eh, within the first 24 hours of using the hunter script, I got my IP flagged & 9 accounts permabanned.

A refund would be nice, but I didn't even bother thinking about that wacko.png

You wanted a refund because you got banned from an IP flag?

Well I guess that can be script writers fault for lack of anti-ban but hunter is high ban rate so it's kinda like blaming a chef for burning your food but all they had to use was a blow torch.

Honestly your thread is pointless. There are no refunds really ever allowed. Kati usually gives credits so you can just spend your money on another script. Also Divine has lost motivation to fix his script ever since his main being banned. I know most of the little scripts in it are broken and need fixing and he hasn't payed much attention to it.

But no refunds? thats not the way OSBot will work sorry. If it were like that than that would mean OSBot is just money hungry then.

Also talked with Divine and I'm sure this week he will be fixing most of the issues.

Eh, within the first 24 hours of using the hunter script, I got my IP flagged & 9 accounts permabanned.

A refund would be nice, but I didn't even bother thinking about that wacko.png

You wanted a refund because you got banned from an IP flag?

Well I guess that can be script writers fault for lack of anti-ban but hunter is high ban rate so it's kinda like blaming a chef for burning your food but all they had to use was a blow torch.

I said I didnt bother with a refund, since I was against them ever being allowed.