Don't allow refunds

Ambassador

The problem was that divine's script showed all of these cool features in the preview, claiming that it runs on and on.

But then once people buy it and try it out, all of the features that he said worked... don't. 

I'd be pretty mad myself, and if he doesn't have the "Desire" to update the script then take it off the SDN. This guy is so pitiful, he even gave himself 5 star rating on his script so that his overall ratings wouldn't look bad. 

We don't just refund people without a good reason.

If the request is made on time, the same day or 1 day later of purchase, then we do the refund with almost no hesitation.

If, however, a refund is asked a few days later of purchase, then the chance of getting a refund is smaller. There must be a good reason to get a refund in this situation.

And if a refund is asked weeks later, then we don't do a refund at all, unless the product that was bought hasn't been working for over 2 weeks.

We don't refund people when a script is broken for only 2 days.

Eh, within the first 24 hours of using the hunter script, I got my IP flagged & 9 accounts permabanned.

A refund would be nice, but I didn't even bother thinking about that wacko.png

You wanted a refund because you got banned from an IP flag?

Well I guess that can be script writers fault for lack of anti-ban but hunter is high ban rate so it's kinda like blaming a chef for burning your food but all they had to use was a blow torch.

I said I didnt bother with a refund, since I was against them ever being allowed.

I know just talking about the situation whether it would be worthy of a refund. sorry.

i have to support for the most part, in the Divine script instance i support no refunds because now people are just doing it because others have.

on the other hand if something like you had VIP and thought it would default and not renew but it renewed anyways, the person should get a refund if it's within the first few days of their VIP.

^^ so long as their VIP access is taken with it.