Gary Hood autoclicker for alching

Regulate

Yup, got hit for the 5th time while alching and going for 94 mage. I used mirror client, breaks, didn't bot for too long. But it just doesn't help me. Reached lvl 93, 91, 90, 81, and 70 on my last account that got banned today.

Do you guys think there is a decreased chance of getting a ban if you use Gary Hood autoclicker on a oldschool RuneScape client?

Do you guys think there is a decreased chance of getting a ban if you use Gary Hood autoclicker on a oldschool RuneScape client?

Yes. NEVER do things on a bot client if you dont need to use the bot client. if you're playing legit or autoclicking, why the hell would you do it on a botting client?

• Like 1

I'd recommend autoclicking actually, if you have an autoclicker you can trust. I'd recommend not using garys hood as it's overused. Perhaps code your own or ask someone to make one, or find an alternative like a mouse recorder. Autoclicking might get you banned (happens rarely if you do it for too long), but it won't earn you a macro major ban, only a macro minor ban so from that respect it's better I suppose!

apa

I always find using macro recorders easier and safer, just make sure to get one which obviously has an infinite repeat option! I've gotten 55-95 using a mouse recorder in a excluded location. In personal experience it'd be much better to use something like this preferred to a script on here. As of course, it's such a simple task to perform.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Hi guys,

just wanna let you guys know I just hit 94 magic! After 5 attemps which resulted in 5 bans, I achieved 94 magic using autoclicker. This again is proof for the fact Jagex can't detect your clicking pattern. It's all about the botted client you use. Wish I've done this earlier...

nvwpoj.png

Edited by Regulate

UPDATE:

Hi guys,

just wanna let you guys know I just hit 94 magic! After 5 attemps which resulted in 5 bans, I achieved 94 magic using autoclicker. This again is proof for the fact Jagex can't detect your clicking pattern. It's all about the botted client you use. Wish I've done this earlier...

nvwpoj.png

They can also detect autoclicking, on osbuddy on the regular client, not just bot clients. This is a much lower banrate, but they do detect it