Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Apparently there is a 10-15min backend update for rs so give it 20mins n see how it goes

Looks like it's working, Had to setup a new profile for it to work though. and The client seems to freeze every 5 seconds or so for about a second (The same problem as before) just a lot more noticeable after the update. I'm hoping it banks correctly after the first kill etc. if it does everything should be usable ;)

Looks like it's working, Had to setup a new profile for it to work though. and The client seems to freeze every 5 seconds or so for about a second (The same problem as before) just a lot more noticeable after the update. I'm hoping it banks correctly after the first kill etc. if it does everything should be usable wink.png

Alrights, have u tried to task manager thing? cant remember if i mentioned to you or not.

At work atm but between jobs and going through script thinking of ways to improve

Alrights, have u tried to task manager thing? cant remember if i mentioned to you or not.

At work atm but between jobs and going through script thinking of ways to improve

Yeah I set priority to high, it seems to have gone back to normal after the first kill, probably just needed to load the areas once or something. but its running perfectly fine :)

Got a 2 day, only because I was already flagged, is there any proxy server you recommend? Script is great and wasn't the scripts fault I got the 2 day

Damnn sorry to hear D:

For proxies i had the best luck at ProxyBlaze i think it was called. This is going back a year or so ago tho

trying to use it now.how do i get the banking option and potions options? wont drink venom pots?

Have your inventory setup how you want it to run, same with equipment.

When making a profile, clicking the load inventory, load range equipment, load magic equipment buttons will update the settings. if you have anti-venom+ in your inventory when u load will add the venom drinking task etc

Have your inventory setup how you want it to run, same with equipment.

When making a profile, clicking the load inventory, load range equipment, load magic equipment buttons will update the settings. if you have anti-venom+ in your inventory when u load will add the venom drinking task etc

still not drinking venoms for me.do they have to be ina  specific spot in inventory?