Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

21 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

ring of recoil was 0 changed it to 1, change pot number and turn off attack snakelings and turn on quick switcher

cheers

5 hours ago, Godsmack123 said:

Does anyone have any advice on how to set up house rooms for Pool / Glory location? I notice bot hangs sometimes when finding glory (1 room over)

v2 has PoH support, v1 is very limited, pm proof of purchase and ill add a v2 auth for the remaining time of your v1 subscription

1 hour ago, C x said:

Very satisfied with it so far. However, the profit tracker got stuck after the first kill. any idea what causes this?

28 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

for me v2 don't show kills only deaths http://prntscr.com/kauy0j @Fruity

Logs after the kills would be dandy, it never fails on me so relying on other people to provide me some debugs for this one, i got a feeling it something to do with connecting to the website.

Have the logger open when you kill zulrah and pause the script to see what gets submitted/fails and copy paste into the pastebin if you can please.

35 minutes ago, Fruity said:

cheers

v2 has PoH support, v1 is very limited, pm proof of purchase and ill add a v2 auth for the remaining time of your v1 subscription

Logs after the kills would be dandy, it never fails on me so relying on other people to provide me some debugs for this one, i got a feeling it something to do with connecting to the website.

Have the logger open when you kill zulrah and pause the script to see what gets submitted/fails and copy paste into the pastebin if you can please.

Also, is this v1 or 2 I am using?

image.png.417083129a561007ac4b69311ef11405.png

3 hours ago, Fruity said:

cheers

http://prntscr.com/kay6ce it flood this after zulrah kill, but it don't show kill in menu

19 minutes ago, Fruity said:

I've pushed an update that may fix the issue but if not, i also added more debugs to see where it might be going wrong.

Thank you, I'll have a look at the console while running it

not sure if you've already updated it but I still get this error after a kill

[ERROR][Bot #1][07/26 01:25:10 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 01:25:10 PM]: [ScriptSession] Updating Session Token
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 01:25:10 PM]: [ScriptSession] Client Version: 2.5.8
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 01:25:10 PM]: [ScriptSession] Script Version: 3.21
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 01:25:10 PM]: [ScriptSession] Client username: C X
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 01:25:14 PM]: [ScriptSession] Updating Session Token
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 01:25:14 PM]: [ScriptSession] Client Version: 2.5.8
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 01:25:14 PM]: [ScriptSession] Script Version: 3.21
[INFO][Bot #1][07/26 01:25:14 PM]: [ScriptSession] Client username: C X

Edited by C x