Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

1 hour ago, justind said:

Will this bot pick up and bank pet if followed? Curious to know because I have died many times and wondered if I may have missed a pet drop. Sorry if this question has been addressed before, love the script!

I believe so and I actually got the tanzanite mutagen today so pretty dope. Also fruity great script I've been running it 8-10 hours a day on 2 accs for a full month. Made about 350m profit but minus supplies it's still good. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cat Loaf said:

Well because everybody is doing Vork right now and everybody and thier mom is using blowpipe everywhere that means scales will go up even tho zurlah's drops are crashing , scales always will be in demand no matter what because blowpipe is best dps for almost everything .

By the way anybody have experience in zurlah's accounts ?

What is difference in lifetime of account between fully hand made/quested and fully botted/hand quested acc ?

it's going to be the same either way unless you already caught their attention when botting. just bot safe and you're good.

4 hours ago, Notey said:

Either way Congratulations homie

You the man :D, love you ^^

The most bomb diggity script ever made i kid you not i have gotten all unique at least 4x over but no pet or mutagens :P (yet). Could vote this script for presidency, that's how much it actually does what it says. I haven't had any hickups or issues that were major only one where it got stuck but i didn't set up my gui properly.

Aye thanks had a good day with the script, pet 2 magic fangs, 2 tanz fangs, 2 onyx and 1 serp visage. I swear this scrip made me around 65m+/- in 2 days ( yes suicide botting it got more accounts to run it on )

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tyoui said:

I believe so and I actually got the tanzanite mutagen today so pretty dope. Also fruity great script I've been running it 8-10 hours a day on 2 accs for a full month. Made about 350m profit but minus supplies it's still good. 

whats stats and setup are you using I'm looking to start this script up again

1 hour ago, CursedMe said:

Aye thanks had a good day with the script, pet 2 magic fangs, 2 tanz fangs, 2 onyx and 1 serp visage. I swear this scrip made me around 65m+/- in 2 days ( yes suicide botting it got more accounts to run it on )

I don't suicide bot :L botting on only account XD its not worth suiciding over just living on the edge by botting.

@THS Have you checked if you have enough Darts in their? + Scales? (oddly enough never encountered this issue and i run my bow down to nearly 5-6%)

Edited by Notey

@Notey Nah that's not the problem, it's full.

I've actually just noticed it happens while looting or checking/loading the trident aswell. In my eyes it seems to be by updating the signature, logger always has this as the last result before inevitably idling. I'll try keep an eye on them to see if this is just a recurring issue for me.

Edited by THS

32 minutes ago, THS said:

@Notey Nah that's not the problem, it's full.

I've actually just noticed it happens while looting or checking/loading the trident aswell. In my eyes it seems to be by updating the signature, logger always has this as the last result before inevitably idling. I'll try keep an eye on them to see if this is just a recurring issue for me.

check log and post errors

4 hours ago, THS said:

Only issue I've encountered is after teleing to clan wars, it gets stuck on 'managing blowpipe', logger shows it checking the blowpipe then submitting signature, then it freezes until it logs out/logs back in. Perpetual cycle.

Cheers!

Do you have multiple kills on and does this only happen when you abandon mid fight?