Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Absolutely brilliant script, mate. First month almost over - Re-buying it on Friday.

However, two things I'd like to mention only started over last couple of days when I started to use another account.

1 - dying cycle - Any reason for this? Occasionally when it dies it'll pick the gear back up and go into the instance again.. But just stand there?

2 - double kills (not sure what the problem is here either..) it just seems to stand there occasionally when it gets a second kill leaving the loot to despawn. When I restart the script it comes up with "1 kill" straight away and doesn't do anything at all.

Thanks for a great script so far though I've made a good few hundred mill from it. If you could look into my queries though it'd be good <3

On 3/1/2017 at 3:03 PM, lizzzerd said:

[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:13 AM]: [Trident] Trident has: 112 Remaining
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:33 AM]: [Trident] Trident has: 1012 Remaining
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:37 AM]: Depositing Chaos rune
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:38 AM]: Depositing Fire rune
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:39 AM]: Depositing Zulrah's scales
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:41 AM]: [FruityBank] Ran out of Guthix chaps
[INFO][Bot #1][03/01 09:44:43 AM]: Terminating script Fruity Money Snake...

it was wearing the guthix chaps. Seems to happen when something needs a refill but you have a mix of the range and mage gear on. Not a huge deal but if it could be fixed easily it would be nice.

love the script btw

happened again. this time with avas accumulator. Had the mage gear on + avas and stopped script when there wasnt another in bank. Seems to happen with all pieces of gear sometimes.

37 minutes ago, globalgamingP said:

i have a question why doesnt the bot pick up zul andra TP scrolls, they go for quite a price and buying them is waste of money.

and i have anothere question i cant get the bot to wear ring of recoil.

the bot does pick up zul andra tp scrolls when theyre dropped by zulra, and you must not have ring of recoil in your inventory/gear setups.

• Like 1