Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

5 hours ago, potatnose said:

Hey having an issue with equipment dragging the last couple of days, bot struggles with swapping equipment and arranging inventory, also struggles with enabling prayers it just dies almost immidietly when entering zulrah, worked well my 1st week with 500 kc :D

ya i had same issues for the past 3days, hopefully its sorted out soon cuz im losing time here... its a montly subscription on something we cant use -.-

Prayers will be fixed in a moment, apologies I thought it had been sorted!

update inc..

On 4/14/2023 at 11:17 AM, karolis25 said:

when will u be updating the bot? it's not working for me for past 3days now, all that changed after client update is that he teleports to camalot, runs to the bank and keeps swapping gear over and over again, and even when i managed to get him to zulrah yesterday he just kept swapping gear at the boss and doing nothing 

On 4/14/2023 at 5:19 PM, moonwobs said:

Same here.

The bot will also get stuck sitting inside the FFA portal. It just sits there saying there are no sharks in the inventory, when it has a fresh inventory straight from the bank of food and pots.

17 hours ago, potatnose said:

Hey having an issue with equipment dragging the last couple of days, bot struggles with swapping equipment and arranging inventory, also struggles with enabling prayers it just dies almost immidietly when entering zulrah, worked well my 1st week with 500 kc :D

11 hours ago, karolis25 said:

ya i had same issues for the past 3days, hopefully its sorted out soon cuz im losing time here... its a montly subscription on something we cant use -.-

Looks to be the new mouse option being selected by default, I have fixed my mouse profile to work more normally for this. For the moment, disable this on osbot boot and it should work better.

Look for v5.19 - also includes a potential fix for standing in clouds on certain phases

Edited by Fruity
  • Like 1

Updates pushed include:

- New mouse profile to work with the new mouse (will fix moving items and equipping them and prayers)
- Walking into clouds on certain phases when switching gear
- Fixed method that will find nearest safe spot when you are in clouds
- Will now turn the camera if you're trying to interact with an object in your PoH hidden behind a wall
- If you're not attacking zulrah (hiding, running to next position), it will now eat food to help prevent tick loss.
- No longer opens attack styles after each switch 

Edited by Fruity

12 hours ago, soulmen said:

Ive seen the character getting stuck alot of times today at 2 spots. One is shown in the image below when it tries to sail to Port tyras, and the second place is when the bot is buying supplies at GE

https://ibb.co/NCrQcqx

Thank you, spotted your discord messages too - will set my account up for this travel routine and see if i can spot the issue

21 hours ago, bcrisp1 said:

Maybe I’m missing it, but is there a way to use saturated heart? If not, would you be able to add it? Thanks 

Cancertainly add it, will have a nosey at it shortly

On 4/19/2023 at 7:48 PM, soulmen said:

More bugs and stuck today, character gets stuck trying to enter Zulrah Lair (endless idling) GE buying/selling is completely broken (endless idling). Also character can't reach bank trying to recharge blowpipe

Updates were pushed for the Camelot/catherby docks and also potential GE fixes with a bunch more logs to help debug if not. Sent you a message regarding the blowpipe as I can’t replicate it not working, emptying my blowpipe recharged fine with the items in the bank/diff tabs etc so will work on that one

Edited by Fruity