Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

I have an issue. For some reason, the script is not saving my ranging gear. 

Normally, I tried to start bot next to the boat. It goes into the area, kills the boss and teleports to the bank. At the bank bot puts the ranging gear into the bank and logs out. Also, after returning to the bank bot puts all vengeance spell runes into the back and takes again 1 of each rune.

What should I do?

7 hours ago, Tempest said:

Thanks. 

Why does it log out when I load inventory? I have set up everything else.

Do you save your range/mage gear loadouts, then do you swap back to your mage gear loadout and save the inventory? after that you should be good. make sure you have your teles/coins or w/e method you have to get to zulandria in your inventory as well. try starting at clan wars bank, my bot likes to get stuck elsewhere

5 hours ago, Tempest said:

So far it's running very good. Anyone running on Mirror or just normal client?

Mirror mode doesn't work last i recall. unless he updated script you can only use normal client as far as i know. 

2 hours ago, semute2 said:

Normally, I tried to start bot next to the boat. It goes into the area, kills the boss and teleports to the bank. At the bank bot puts the ranging gear into the bank and logs out. Also, after returning to the bank bot puts all vengeance spell runes into the back and takes again 1 of each rune.

What should I do?

Read the first quote i replied to on this msg. if that still doesn't help then dm fruity and he'll help you. as for the venge runes idk since haven't used venge here yet

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE USING ANTIVENOM+ or else bot won't work correctly :)

• Like 1

Just now, boozer said:

Do you save your range/mage gear loadouts, then do you swap back to your mage gear loadout and save the inventory? after that you should be good. make sure you have your teles/coins or w/e method you have to get to zulandria in your inventory as well. try starting at clan wars bank, my bot likes to get stuck elsewhere

Mirror mode doesn't work last i recall. unless he updated script you can only use normal client as far as i know. 

Read the first quote i replied to on this msg. if that still doesn't help then dm fruity and he'll help you. as for the venge runes idk since haven't used venge here yet

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE USING ANTIVENOM+ or else bot won't work correctly :)

Thanks. I fixed it earlier on and was indeed the anti-venom+ problem. 

• Like 1

After almost one months of constant use moderately using this godly script. I haven't encountered any issues that wasn't my own fault.

Got a pet :D Thank you! @Fruity

Just a smoll thing on the web page the pet count hasn't changed ;o http://fruityscripts.com/zulrah/loot/

Everything else is awsome!

Now you just need to make a vorkath script :P

Thanks again

Regards,

Notey

Pet!.png

On 20-1-2018 at 10:31 PM, THS said:

PjxqcYW.png

Just sat here for the last few minutes, i can pause/start and it won't do anything.

Usually when this happens i have to restart the script.

I have the same problem, also need to restart the script before it continues. Maybe @Fruity can look into this? 
My log when this problem occured: https://pastebin.com/f2Xwf1ga

Edited by Denmen13

On 21/01/2018 at 5:42 AM, Carmelo Anthony said:

Bug where if you have a serp helm and it needs to be charged, it will get stuck and try and remove the hlem to charge it with a full invin.

Ty for report

22 hours ago, semute2 said:

What should I do?

You had your range worn when making the inventory setup.

Vengeance requires rune pouch, can buy emblems off of the GE now

9 hours ago, ryan1169 said:

tried to load range and mage equip as same equip (range only) and script just ran in and protected until death, never attacked. prayer swapped protection spells but never ate or attacked, just died.

Also froze my client.  couldn't close or stop script, had to ctrl alt delete and end process.

using anti-vneom+ ?

8 hours ago, THS said:

Still having the same issue with it checking blowpipe after teleing to clan wars and being in a standstill, even after logging back in. Same as earlier post,

Let me know if I could be of any help, could be something on my end.

Looking into this issue and trying to find whats going wrong, doesnt seem to be happening to everyone and for some rare but for others its quite common. Hard to replicate but im trying my best

17 minutes ago, dailysmoker said:

Are there 24h trails available on this script? I'd like to test it on my laptop before buying, since the topic says you need a computer.

Greetings

3hrs, can add when u need

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fruity said:

Ty for report

You had your range worn when making the inventory setup.

Vengeance requires rune pouch, can buy emblems off of the GE now

using anti-vneom+ ?

Looking into this issue and trying to find whats going wrong, doesnt seem to be happening to everyone and for some rare but for others its quite common. Hard to replicate but im trying my best

3hrs, can add when u need

Anti-venom+, yes