Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

8 minutes ago, aoradar said:

Will this work with 76 range 80 mage?

Should work, wont as amazing kills/hr but should be able to get a steady amount, i prefer 85/85 to start

Everyone who wants trials and such, send us a pm if i have missed you and ill get round to adding them soon as i see.

19 minutes ago, kikkelimies said:

where I can buy :D lol?

It's under Combat & Slayer Scripts

I am having problems with the script, I think I am missing something obvious but it keeps ending with it withdrawing 2 capes and logging off. I have tried to stick closely to the suggested inventory but have a few better items (RoS, Eternals, etc). Does anyone know if the setup needs to be identical? Also where should i be starting the client - Clan Wars OK?

4 minutes ago, Anon145 said:

I am having problems with the script, I think I am missing something obvious but it keeps ending with it withdrawing 2 capes and logging off. I have tried to stick closely to the suggested inventory but have a few better items (RoS, Eternals, etc). Does anyone know if the setup needs to be identical? Also where should i be starting the client - Clan Wars OK?

Check what the logger says.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anon145 said:

replied to pm, show us the setup you're creating and i shall have a gander and spot anything that might be improved

17 minutes ago, tyoui said:

would it be possible to subtract the supplies from the profit to be more accurate? i see you track the supplies anyways

New additions will probs be all added to the v2, i have made a ui for this with information like you have mentioned, see below (only ran for 6 kc so not so accurate but u get the idea):

mhPi3qI449PX3rkWr4BTQh7Cyu8O1ewfCwiuMz98

29 minutes ago, evotuey said:

how many accounts can i run it on ?

As many as you can open

5 minutes ago, Fruity said:

replied to pm, show us the setup you're creating and i shall have a gander and spot anything that might be improved

New additions will probs be all added to the v2, i have made a ui for this with information like you have mentioned, see below (only ran for 6 kc so not so accurate but u get the idea):

mhPi3qI449PX3rkWr4BTQh7Cyu8O1ewfCwiuMz98

As many as you can open

picture doesnt seem to be working