Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Show setup, inventory and equipment

22 hours ago, EPLS said:

Have you considered lowering the monthly price? OSRS gold price has been dropping like crazy, it's going to get to the point where you have to double up the accounts just to make what you were making before.

Naw have not given a thought for lowering the price, you can still make back the money you paid for the script really easily, i made around 70-80m this weekend with just 1 account and forgetting i was botting for the most part

On 10/12/2017 at 10:26 PM, booomm said:

Hey so I just tried the script and man am I impressed! Few issues I had:

After finishing the kill and teleing home it drinks from the pool, however I have a complete jewellery set and I don't know if it's added in the script. I have to manually click the jewellery box and tele to castle wars bank.

Would be nice if you can add this into the script will definitely buy.

ahhh not had the new jewellry box added in the script as of yet, might look into it this weekend but for the most part, people use zul-andra teleports + ring of duelings for the regen there with v1.

Shall see what i can do and play around with it

25 minutes ago, itsdatboi said:

Hey, I'm interested in the trial!

How does it work, does my three hours begin from the moment you allow me access, or from when I start the bot?

Thank you!

The moment he allows you to access it, you should message him on chatbox if hes on so you're available to use the trial, you won'[t get a second one.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2017 at 5:51 PM, 420x Kush said:

25$ is way to cheap for something like this lol

Maybe I was thinking the wrong way.

Fruity, I would honestly pay $100 a month for the script. Maybe that's a stretch, but even $50. It'll keep out the farmers ruining the prices.

Edit: PS don't change price to $50-$100 until I have more than one acc going at a time. :P

Edited by EPLS
  • Like 1

Does Mirror Mode mess with FZK?

FZK used to get 14 kills per hour without any problems, but since using mirror mode, the bot dies after every 2 or 4 kills. The bot stays still in the toxic cloud and does not attack Zulrah.

Nevermind, I'm dumb. I forgot anti-venom+.

Edited by overwatcheddude
I'm dumb
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, RichardH95 said:

@fruity Eta on v2 mate? Might just make a new account for it! 

isnt an ETA but can give you an auth for v2 if you wana drop us a screenshot of expiry date on current zulrah subscription :boge: Could do with a few more active testers as its going pre slow ish atm 

pop in chatbox if u wana

Edited by Fruity

hey fruity! just want to say loving this script so far man. However the bot does not veng even when i have  runes.. ive got 90 mage and an imbued heart which boosts it to 100 and with the runes i can veng manually.. but my runes are in a rune pouch do you have rune pouch supported?

PS. i would love to be a tester for the V2 script!