Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Hey fruity, almost every time it teleports to camleot it says it is banking but just stands inside the camelot bank (after a Zulrah run). Dont mind showing you my screen to fix the problem. Also walking from the seers bank, can you make it recharge at the altar in seers on the way to the charter boats? Just a slight detour and saves you 1-3 doses of prayer before the fight. Thanks!

Hey fruity, I wouldnt ask you to take a minute away from work for me aha priorities. I got the ring of dueling and it changed everything. It webwalks perfectly to Zul, the script is almost flawless (one of the best i've bought). The only problem I have is the prayer switching is slow and prioritizes switching for the small mobs which causes me to take big hits from zulrah and then he prioritizes eating at 50+ hp instead of correcting the prayer switching. I end up taking 90 damage before he corrects himself which doesnt guarantee me the second run. above all else it works amazing.

Just now, devildeal said:

Hey fruity, I wouldnt ask you to take a minute away from work for me aha priorities. I got the ring of dueling and it changed everything. It webwalks perfectly to Zul, the script is almost flawless (one of the best i've bought). The only problem I have is the prayer switching is slow and prioritizes switching for the small mobs which causes me to take big hits from zulrah and then he prioritizes eating at 50+ hp instead of correcting the prayer switching. I end up taking 90 damage before he corrects himself which doesnt guarantee me the second run. above all else it works amazing.

Shall have a gander at the prayer issue, are you using the  'Quick Switching' option? just so i can look at the right stuff

15 minutes ago, Dylan said:

does anyone have information on how long an account lasts on average using this script, i will have two ready to bot zulrah accs with 85 range/magic and i was curious if it was worth selling or botting em.

This script is amazing! I am running it 3-4 hours per day making around 1-2m an hour. Over the weekends I run it longer. But it is worth it. 

4 hours ago, Dylan said:

does anyone have information on how long an account lasts on average using this script, i will have two ready to bot zulrah accs with 85 range/magic and i was curious if it was worth selling or botting em.

just don't suicide it and you'll be fine. if you dont want to get banned botting then you should always babysit your bots.

Hey fruity, the script got stuck banking at clan wars all it had to do was withdraw a camelot teletab to continue.

As soon as I manually done it, it continued to free for all portal.

][02/07 03:50:14 PM]: Depositing Vial
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:50:15 PM]: Depositing Prayer potion(1)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:50:16 PM]: Depositing Magic potion(1)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:50:17 PM]: Depositing Ranging potion(2)
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:50:19 PM]: Depositing Flax
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:50:20 PM]: Depositing Zulrah's scales
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:50:21 PM]: Depositing Magic seed
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:50:22 PM]: Depositing Toadflax seed
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:51:06 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Validating
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:51:06 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Start Time: 1486475428
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:51:06 PM]: Runtime: 7238 Last Checked: 6938
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:51:06 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Updating Signature
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:51:06 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Submitting: Runtime: 300 Profit: 39960 Kills: 1
[INFO][Bot #1][02/07 03:51:06 PM]: [DynamicSignature] Successfully Updated Signature.

Nothing in logger