Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Well I had my Mage gear on and my Range gear in my inventory. I set the inventory (inc range gear). Set the mage gear. Put my range gear on and set the Range gear. Put my range gear back in my inventory and put my Mage gear back on. I did this all the time but after the update it did not work. So I swapped my process, I did everything the same as stated above but this time I was Wearing my Range gear and had my Mage gear in the inventory. Try that.

still being stuck at auto-retaliate :/

So I was just babysitting my bot and it died. I expected it to go spam clicking the collect items button over and over again but this time it did something different which actually happened before when I found my bot idling in catherby. It takes 3200 gp from the bank and goes to the charter, and it takes the charter to brimhaven. (1600 gp i've done cabin fever) Then it took the charter back to Catherby and tries to charter to port tyras with no more money in the inventory. So death handling is pretty much broken for me most of the time. Please fix this so I can leave the bot running while im gone.

Really weird glitch happening the last week or so fruity, Running a couple accounts. It runs great for an hour or so, but then it starts running into zulrah lair and just stands in the smoke and dies multiple times, doesnt move or attack. Got 3 of my accounts 2 day banned :[. Anyone else having this issue? Please get back, I have to babysit it hardcore.

• Like 2

Really weird glitch happening the last week or so fruity, Running a couple accounts. It runs great for an hour or so, but then it starts running into zulrah lair and just stands in the smoke and dies multiple times, doesnt move or attack. Got 3 of my accounts 2 day banned :[. Anyone else having this issue? Please get back, I have to babysit it hardcore.

I've mentioned this before and it happened to me aswell. When it happends early in the fight I can eat through it and I have enough to finish it. If it happends in the middle of the fight and I have half inv of food it usually ends up in teleporting away in the end. If it happends in the end of a fight it results in death. And death results in the end of the script most of the times (spamclick or wrong boat).

Thanks i was about to buy it, but this comment made me stay away from it, dont want my accounts banned

Thanks i was about to buy it, but this comment made me stay away from it, dont want my accounts banned

he mentioned that it happened last week not this one

the new raids came out ( 12 january ) and it made most scripts glitchy

everything is solved now and the script is running flawless

your missing out if you don't buy the script and the return of investment is made in days