Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Update was pushed yesterday for the praying issue, thank you to everyone that has put up with the issues that have come with last weeks issues for a full week, when your auth ends, anyone who bought during or had zulrah for the past week, i will add the days as an auth to make up for down time. just send me a PM with the purchase from http://osbot.org/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients and include the date :)

Will let everyone know when i see its been updated. To anyone asking for trials, will add when updated.

• Like 4

Update was pushed yesterday for the praying issue, thank you to everyone that has put up with the issues that have come with last weeks issues for a full week, when your auth ends, anyone who bought during or had zulrah for the past week, i will add the days as an auth to make up for down time. just send me a PM with the purchase from http://osbot.org/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients and include the date :)

Will let everyone know when i see its been updated. To anyone asking for trials, will add when updated.

Has it been updated but not pushed yet, or does it still needs updating?

Update was pushed yesterday for the praying issue, thank you to everyone that has put up with the issues that have come with last weeks issues for a full week, when your auth ends, anyone who bought during or had zulrah for the past week, i will add the days as an auth to make up for down time. just send me a PM with the purchase from http://osbot.org/forum/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients and include the date :)

Youve had a hectic month fruity! Gj on fix bro Edited by woops you die
  • Like 1

quickswitchings works again 1.86 !!

wooo

but normal switch no workin cant find the prayer guess they have to update the clients prayer widgets?

Thats true, normal switching just uses the clients getPrayer().set(button, on/off) and doesnt look to be working. Quick switching uses my own method to get the buttons and click

The prayer switch is acting normal again :)

Guess that they just updated it since it did not worked 1 hour ago.

@

There is a bug that it sometimes misclicks on one of these prayers

47c49c5710a142829c3a0585c3415441.png

and the bot just stops working and suicide's the fight until the bot dies

Thanks for the report, will look into why and get a push out today!

UPDATE: Pushed update for this - randomly enabled prayers were using osbots method, switched to mine. ty for report

Will add trials to people in 5mins just guna eat something 

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 1

Thanks for the update boss!

Was anxious when i purchased this script as it wouldn't even do 1 kill a trip, now it's been updated it does 2 per trip with ease and i have mediocre stats of 85 mage 83 range, even though i lost a couple of days of time it was totally worth it, and got a magic fang on my 9th kill!

:)

• Like 1