Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

It manages to get a kill when it doesnt decide to just stand in the poison but other times that is exactly what it does += stand around in some phases without doing pray.

Hit me up with a trial and if it does the same thing ill PM you teamviewer when ur online.

sure lmk when ur online, if im home ill teamview, Birthday today so ill be pretty busy having to be social but tomorrow should be fine

can i get a trial please

i tried it, just stands in one place and dies when it gets to the Zulrah's lair. Am i doing something wrong? i want to buy it if it works right..

believe all this was sorted

I have faults with the prayer, not used well the protection with the Green ranged / magic and makes that the char die, another thing is you can add that also is cover magic / ranged with the turquoise

Apologies, which phases is it failing to pray correctly for u? is it a magic phase and u take damage? is it because zulrah is shooting range attacks? these are not protectable as u can not predict which attack he uses and when he has used it, it is too late to pray against it.

Can anyone help me setup my siggy for this script? Would love to share my progress with yall. :) 

Atm there is no Dynamic signature for each users, only my advo banner, i will look into getting one designed!

Fruity can you please organize the inventory after death handling?

My inventory is always so chaotic and it doens't get orginized again after it banks

Organsing the inventory is more as an aesthetic so i was trying to fix main problems before getting to this, Im making a new GUI atm so i will be able to add the option to let people decide :)

I don't know if you answered this anywhere but I had a question about using breaks. So when I use breaks and it happens that I am in a fight it will die, will it then automatically get the gear back after the break? Or will the script stop when it isn't in a fight anymore after the break?

If you die, itll get gear, it wont go for another trip if break is incoming, it will just idle until break, i would make it logout early but login handler will just log u back in

Anyone know how to setup a siggy for this script?

Will add the Signature guide to OP when i get 5mins :)

Trial please <3

Will add all trials requested in 1 moment

My trial ended after 9 hours. Had some issues with the script that I wanted to work out but when I restarted client the trial script were gone. 

1. He suicides a lot

2. When he actually get a kill, he uses dueling ring to tp to clan wars and then logs out and terminates script.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, any ideas?

EDIT: Started at bank instead, now it works.

Edited by Sauron

Not sure whats happening but i recently changed from Rcb to blowpipe, i restup the gui and everything, but now it will go to zulrah take the boat in and it will stop working sit there and die to the spawn gas. 

Edit: Just tried it with the old Rcb settings, it went into zulrah and did the same thing, sat there and died to the gas. Anyone else having this problem?

Something definetly wrong with the script atm. Says only 1 person is using the script and usually at this time theres alot more. 

Edited by Guccimang420
  • Like 1

Question, i saw a few people mage only Zulrah at like 40-50 combat using only trident to kill it,. Is it possible to do that with this script.

( so skipping zulrah's mage fase and safespotting)

( dont give me a trial yet since my stats arent worthy enough to even try it xd ) 

Doesnt safespot all magic phases, safe spots a few but not all.

is it just me or this script running slower?

Shouldnt run slower, only speed i have changed is to food a few week ago that made it a tad faster, in what way is it slower do you know?

Not sure whats happening but i recently changed from Rcb to blowpipe, i restup the gui and everything, but now it will go to zulrah take the boat in and it will stop working sit there and die to the spawn gas. 

Edit: Just tried it with the old Rcb settings, it went into zulrah and did the same thing, sat there and died to the gas. Anyone else having this problem?

Something definetly wrong with the script atm. Says only 1 person is using the script and usually at this time theres alot more. 

Not working for me either atm. Well time to have a break then =)

Apparently .107 client is having issues acording to this post:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/113381-client-script-issues-osbot-24107/

I aint tested myself yet as yesterday i was busy having to be social and im currently at work atm. Will give it a run when im home (if rs update doesnt break client anyways).

fruity what breaks the script osbot updates?

Goes in zulrah's shine and then just stand there dying since the new update. I tried it 2 times and 2 times it just stand stil in the shrine.

http://i.imgur.com/p8HrIF5.png

not work new client break all scipt :/ no pick up the loot 

LMK everything u all spot is broke, i know prayers MIGHT not work because of the update in prayer but the update could ahve done other stuff to hooks in the light im not aware of.

I believe prayer shouldnt be too bad f you using the 'Quick Swtiching' option as i grab the prayer by Sprite ID's and that wont have changed. Standard switching is using OSBots prayer method so im not 100% sure how that is going

• Like 1

LMK everything u all spot is broke, i know prayers MIGHT not work because of the update in prayer but the update could ahve done other stuff to hooks in the light im not aware of.

I believe prayer shouldnt be too bad f you using the 'Quick Swtiching' option as i grab the prayer by Sprite ID's and that wont have changed. Standard switching is using OSBots prayer method so im not 100% sure how that is going

dam my subscription ran out :( 

haha good timing ill repurchase when you have everything smack on <3

ive made alot of money so far thank you fruits good time to break while mod weath on his rampage bot hunt!

ill be following page though thanks again 

• Like 1

Dying issue was resolved by restarting the client, however it won't loot once he killed zulrah as mentioned ealier by someone, the status is ''Entering lair'', once I loot myself the status will change in ''looting'' but looting myself every kill is kind of annoying ;/.

• Like 1