Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

love the v 1.82 fruity 

only thing i can pick at is it aggressively spams the sharks after lair if it needs to eat and the camelot tabs sometimes.. like 8 clicks lol

Edit: bro i noticed one thing when its near ending a kill does it go into sucide mode like to finish off if it has enough food like makes the kill no matter what i had a green phase and it was about 100 hp and my guy just stood in poision going all out lol eating 8 sharks but he ended up dying with zulrah having like 5 hp facep.gif

Edited by kushad

Lol fuck, was running good for 40 minutes, went afk for 30 minutes came back, and it got stuck moving camera side to side for 30 mins. Other than that, running fine.

Apologies about the camera issue, im sure its fixed in the current SDN version or atleast i hope so, please let me know if you come into more problems with the camera.

Is it possible to let the bot use the rejuvenation pool in your house instead of the altar?

Would save some food

I believe this would be a quick addition, will look at adding it later on, ill have to build my self one of them pools to do the testing first though

can i have a trial?

Can i get a 12 hour trial please?

Will add trials soon

love the v 1.82 fruity 

only thing i can pick at is it aggressively spams the sharks after lair if it needs to eat and the camelot tabs sometimes.. like 8 clicks lol

Edit: bro i noticed one thing when its near ending a kill does it go into sucide mode like to finish off if it has enough food like makes the kill no matter what i had a green phase and it was about 100 hp and my guy just stood in poision going all out lol eating 8 sharks but he ended up dying with zulrah having like 5 hp facep.gif

I can fix the shark issue when i get home, expect the push tonight update either tonight or tomorrow sometime.

Will look into the cloud issue, i have stuff in place for it to find the nearest safe spot if you're stood in poison, not sure why it would be ignoring this but i will defo be looking into it

Do i rly need this high prayer lvl?

Prayer is very key for zulrah imo, i usually recommend 70 because prayer potions give u more points per dose and also it takes longer to get low at the start, can be done with 48 but not very efficiently imo.

Apologies for the delays in getting back to people, had my works christmas doo on saturday and sunday i was recovering, (free drinks get out of hand :xboge: )

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 2

@fr@

Been loving thge script as you cna see in your highscores, biggest thing is getting multipul kills? im still only managing 1 kill an invent and thats with 95range 94mage 70prayer? full ahrims karils etc and it just doesnt seem to ever be near have the items to do two

Odd, are you able to see where you are taking the most damage? is it just bad luck with being hit hard or do you believe there could be an issue within the script?

Odd, are you able to see where you are taking the most damage? is it just bad luck with being hit hard or do you believe there could be an issue within the script?

scripts fine fruity now <3 

@fr@

Been loving thge script as you cna see in your highscores, biggest thing is getting multipul kills? im still only managing 1 kill an invent and thats with 95range 94mage 70prayer? full ahrims karils etc and it just doesnt seem to ever be near have the items to do two

use void bro it seems more op, i get about 2 kills nearly everytime with my maxed zerker only 52 prayer, then again it depends on how zulrah is feeling he can be savage some days and range 3 times in row 41's.. ive seen it

i even went switched from ahrims to void on my diff account mage and range and hes only 86 mage and 80 range seems better.. 

• Like 1

Is it possible to see what loot you've gotten so far on high score charts or does it just average it out? I would like to know just in case i get a pet, does it pick up and bank it by chance?

All drops are tracked and paired with users, im currently learning web dev so that im able to provide users with an amazing website to use and get all the information.

If yo get a pet, it WILL pick it up and bank it

Venge is not working, tried with/without rune pouch. Keeps swapping between prayer and spellbook and eventually dying.

Very odd, will look into it see if i can find out why