Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Hasn't been using blowpipe specs for the last couple updates

i noticed this too.. 

further more important thing i think is the eating say the blue phase range hits you 3 in row itll eat like say at 20 hp a shark.. then sit on like 50 attack zulrah then eat again i think this is way too risky ive watched it die way to many times because of this my guy is 99 hp too 

wouldnt it be better to eat at least past 41 hp? ive been k0ed way to many times because it sits a bit low and eats one shark at a time 

like double eat or triple eat to full before attacking again i rather wait 10 more secs for a kill then die to lumbridge and waste 2-3 mins it regearing again

EDIT: also at the bank it constanly moves the camera left and right like a tool 

EDIT 2 : if youre starting your bot and planning to leave it a long time just take the time to reload the invent and magic settings etc to how you want it and save a new profile it eliminates a few of the problems

EDIT 3: lol it spams the zul teleport after going into clan wars, this scares me pi0v7CC.gif

EDIT 4: i tried restarting bot fruity i tried remaking profile it stands after a while at bank moving screen left to right at random times, i didnt buy the script to baby sit it, i hope you can fix it soon 

i cant bot like this

Edited by kushad
  • Like 1

i noticed this too.. 

further more important thing i think is the eating say the blue phase range hits you 3 in row itll eat like say at 20 hp a shark.. then sit on like 50 attack zulrah then eat again i think this is way too risky ive watched it die way to many times because of this my guy is 99 hp too 

wouldnt it be better to eat at least past 41 hp? ive been k0ed way to many times because it sits a bit low and eats one shark at a time 

like double eat or triple eat to full before attacking again i rather wait 10 more secs for a kill then die to lumbridge and waste 2-3 mins it regearing again

EDIT: also at the bank it constanly moves the camera left and right like a tool 

EDIT 2 : if youre starting your bot and planning to leave it a long time just take the time to reload the invent and magic settings etc to how you want it and save a new profile it eliminates a few of the problems

EDIT 3: lol it spams the zul teleport after going into clan wars, this scares me pi0v7CC.gif

EDIT 4: i tried restarting bot fruity i tried remaking profile it stands after a while at bank moving screen left to right at random times, i didnt buy the script to baby sit it, i hope you can fix it soon 

i cant bot like this

The moving screen left to right issue something i really dont know whats happenening, im hoping its fixed in the newer osbot builds will have the fix for this, i dont use the camera.move apart from when its in the fight, all the other stuff is controlled by the .interact() method. 

Fixed the zul-andra spamming,

ATM looking at the script, it should eat below 50 OR if its a magic phase that is shooting out a range projectile, it will eat if the food you're using isnt wasted, like if you're using shark and your hp level is 99, it wont eat unless you're hp is 79 or less so it isnt wasted.

For double eating, it will double eat if you're hp is less than 41 and you have recently eaten your main food and if u clicked your main food it would do nothing.

I have found the issue with the Ranging and Magic Potions and have pushed an update now while i work on the other stuff

Hasn't been using blowpipe specs for the last couple updates

currently looking into the special attack issue, will let you know when i have pushed an update for it

Trial please

Hey fruity, I didnt get to use the trial you gave me a week or so ago, was at work, is there any way I could get another trial? I think it got added when i was going to bed lol. And it doesn't need void does it? I leveled and quested a new acc for this script.

Doesnt need void i just prefer it,

Will add trials when i updated the script

The camera spamming happens too much to be able to run for long

Also selling a zulrah account pm me pls

Im looking into the reasons for this, testing the development builds to see if its something that carries on, also looking into script to make sure i don't do anything with the camera, i'm pretty sure i'm not doing unless i'm in the fight. I have added extra checks to make sure im not in a fight just in case.

Pushed update with the following:

Camera spinning potential fix, ive been running the script for a bit now and not come across the bug, hopefully this has fixed it.

Walking to zul-andra, not finding the route sometimes, i believe this was a charter issue so i have gone and implemented a different way of handing the this.

Ranging and Magic potions, found the issue and pushed a fix so that it drinks every time you're at the docks now just the first time.

Spamming the zul-andra teleports, made it sleep for longer, not sure why it was changed.

Special attacks, should now use special attacks instead of ignore them completely.

Eating food, i changed slightly so that it would eat the main food a bit quicker

Look out for 1.82

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 1

Im looking into the reasons for this, testing the development builds to see if its something that carries on, also looking into script to make sure i don't do anything with the camera, i'm pretty sure i'm not doing unless i'm in the fight. I have added extra checks to make sure im not in a fight just in case.

Pushed update with the following:

Camera spinning potential fix, ive been running the script for a bit now and not come across the bug, hopefully this has fixed it.

Walking to zul-andra, not finding the route sometimes, i believe this was a charter issue so i have gone and implemented a different way of handing the this.

Ranging and Magic potions, found the issue and pushed a fix so that it drinks every time you're at the docks now just the first time.

Spamming the zul-andra teleports, made it sleep for longer, not sure why it was changed.

Special attacks, should now use special attacks instead of ignore them completely.

Eating food, i changed slightly so that it would eat the main food a bit quicker

Look out for 1.82

how long could we expect for the update to push through

I ended up just buying the script fruity, he kills it fine, but when he goes to bank he goes into clan wars portal then doesnt come out.

Oh nvm, i see what happened, when i screen shotted the inventory, i did it outside zulrah, so i didnt have coins or teleport in my inventory lol. It wouldn't start at clan wars the first time. Fixed it, will update later on how it runs :D 

• Like 1