Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

also is there an issue with traveling via charter? tried running that and it teles to cammy fine, grabs gp and restocks,then runs to cammy tele spot and just sits there.having no issues using zul teles though.

also noticed that it just afk at cammy tele spot

Apologies! Ibik3 notified me in the chatbox, have pushed an update now and will be on there soon as its gone through, Also added a fix for amulet of glories

I believe a tester was using the script with 45 defence and was able to do it.

The prayer issue seems to be strange, I aint messed with the prayer for a while and doesnt have this issue for me. For the gear setup where on the GUI it says Magic Phase, Range Phases, Melee Phase, Did you load the equipment as in the Phase or did you load it as in Magic Equipment, Range Equipment etc. 

Im aware some people didnt read it as Phase.

Prayer sets are based on the Zulrah Rotation/Form so i think i could be a equipment setup issue? i could be wrong tho.

Mind sending me your profile folder?

Go to 'Users/YOUR_NAME/OSBot/Data/Fruity/FruityZulrah/Profiles'

Did you follow the OP instructions and switch to magic gear before saving

Balls. I did do it as equipment. That could also explain the dying possibly? Cuz I'm on a near maxed zerker (92 hp but 99 rng & 99 magic), I should be able to kill it. I did switch to mage gear before saving, though.

Any chance you could throw another trial at me so I could see if I can do it before I buy?

Balls. I did do it as equipment. That could also explain the dying possibly? Cuz I'm on a near maxed zerker (92 hp but 99 rng & 99 magic), I should be able to kill it. I did switch to mage gear before saving, though.

Any chance you could throw another trial at me so I could see if I can do it before I buy?

Will add a trial when SDN has updated with the fix for walking

After the 2 Kills at Zul-rah it sat at clan wars chest and checked blowpipe 50 times, unequiped trident aswell. definitely gonna get banned for that.

Has it done this a number of times or was this a single occasion?