Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

Hi can i have a trial please ?

Will add

Could I get a trial ? smile.png Want to start running this on multiple accounts to make bank, 24h trial to see if it works would be great!

Will add soon, will be 12hr, i dont do 24 hrs

What are the banrate so far?

Im not sure on banrates atm but ill let others comment if they wana

• Like 1

One thing I've noticed already, is it checks the status of my blow pipe and my trident after every kill, just standing still at clan wars for about 15 seconds doing so. If this were to be changable. like able to set it so after every 5 kills or something it checks it? and lets say it was lower then like 10% it could refill them or something. It just seems like it wastes a decent amount of time checking it after every kill. Not crucial but just seems like it would be nice :P very good bot so far it seems. 

One thing I've noticed already, is it checks the status of my blow pipe and my trident after every kill, just standing still at clan wars for about 15 seconds doing so. If this were to be changable. like able to set it so after every 5 kills or something it checks it? and lets say it was lower then like 10% it could refill them or something. It just seems like it wastes a decent amount of time checking it after every kill. Not crucial but just seems like it would be nice :P very good bot so far it seems. 

I could probs change something to check less, i have it aftr every kill as a fail safe. Ill have a thinks of how many would be suitable- suggestions welcomes

I could probs change something to check less, i have it aftr every kill as a fail safe. Ill have a thinks of how many would be suitable- suggestions welcomes

Well, To really make a good fail safe you would have to know roughly how many scales it uses per kill for each item, lets say every kill I use 3% scales (made up numbers) for each item after 5 kills thats 15% scales, so if you were to have it check at lets say every 5 kills and its lower then lets say 20% that should be a good enough fail safe. Once again made up numbers. I could stop the bot, check my scales before a kill and try to get the exact numbers for 1 kill, of course every kill will be a bit different but just average it out or something. but yeah I think this bot would make a bit more $ per hour if this were doable.

After 4 kills, my scales on my helm went down 2% and my charges for trident went down 212, my blowpipe was not at 100% but it shouldn't be much more then my helmet. I would say just every 5 kills if they are lower then 10% or 500 charges for trident, recharge them all? I dont use toxic trident so I'm not sure about those numbers but yeah. would save a bit of time smile.png

Edited by Sublimeqt

Well, To really make a good fail safe you would have to know roughly how many scales it uses per kill for each item, lets say every kill I use 3% scales (made up numbers) for each item after 5 kills thats 15% scales, so if you were to have it check at lets say every 5 kills and its lower then lets say 20% that should be a good enough fail safe. Once again made up numbers. I could stop the bot, check my scales before a kill and try to get the exact numbers for 1 kill, of course every kill will be a bit different but just average it out or something. but yeah I think this bot would make a bit more $ per hour if this were doable.

I could guestimate i suppose but doesnt seem too realiable, ill probs up it to every 3-5 kills or something, I can grab the game messages to update the variables but the script could miss them if lag gets involved.

Will update when i get chance

One other thing, While using the charter method, I notice it likes to run to the same spot everytime before chartering on the npc's even though it runs directly by the charter npc's it looks very botlike. if there was a person standing there and saw me do it 2 or 3 times, he would know I am a bot. This is just a suggestion but maybe adding 1 more possible path or something to make it different everytime? or something, I'm not sure how your coding works or anything :P but this would help with pattern detection or something. or even just a player possibly reporting you.

Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to force you to change anything haha. I'm not at all just some suggestions smile.png I would love this bot to be amazing and it seems as it is very very close smile.png

One other thing, While using the charter method, I notice it likes to run to the same spot everytime before chartering on the npc's even though it runs directly by the charter npc's it looks very botlike. if there was a person standing there and saw me do it 2 or 3 times, he would know I am a bot. This is just a suggestion but maybe adding 1 more possible path or something to make it different everytime? or something, I'm not sure how your coding works or anything :P but this would help with pattern detection or something. or even just a player possibly reporting you.

Sorry if it seems like I'm trying to force you to change anything haha. I'm not at all just some suggestions smile.png I would love this bot to be amazing and it seems as it is very very close smile.png

No worries any suggestions welcome.

Wouldnt be too hard to make it 'random' i could have a position and before clicking maybe give or take a few positions for each

No worries any suggestions welcome.

Wouldnt be too hard to make it 'random' i could have a position and before clicking maybe give or take a few positions for each

Yeah as of right now it seems to only run to the very back end of the dock and stand there for a sec sometimes longer, and then click the charter guy/girl, which like I said kinda gives it away if someone notices it a couple times.

Also, Once it takes the charter boat and tries to exit the gangplank, it clicks it once a little to early so it won't cross it and then it clicks it again, so its 2 clicks around the same time everytime which may be detected by their detection system? I'm not sure how it works exactly :P but I would guess it might be able to catch onto that.

Edited by Sublimeqt

yes i had but i used 30 minutes then it ended

The bot freeze for 0.5 sec eachs 10-15 secs why ?

Script uses alot of CPU atm, working on getting it down. 

If you're on windows, if you go to task manager, i believe you can right click osbot and give it a higher priority. This should help with lag spikes. Im not 100% sure tho as im a Mac user.

After the script has been running for a bit, the lag should go down for you.

Hiding the paint could also use less resources

Edited by FruityBug

Script uses alot of CPU atm, working on getting it down. 

If you're on windows, if you go to task manager, i believe you can right click osbot and give it a higher priority. This should help with lag spikes. Im not 100% sure tho as im a Mac user.

After the script has been running for a bit, the lag should go down for you.

Hiding the paint could also use less resources

It only uses 15-20 % of my CPU and 10% of GPU i have i7 3,6 GHz 128 GB SSD why that lags 

Just bought, Love this script I hope those changes I suggest come in soon biggrin.png Great work man thanks for providing such a good script. Also as for the lag, I have a i5-6600k with a gtx 1070 etc and it uses up to 40% of my cpu While I'm doing other things it seems to make it use more resources, while I have only the bot itself running no browsers open no other games skype etc it runs at a smooth 10% cpu usage. Which is GREAT! Even without a hyperthreaded CPU I'm able to play other games while botting which is amazing smile.png Once again thanks for the great script.

Edited by Sublimeqt