Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

thanks for replying and trying to help

but i just dont get if that is the case what this funciton is for:

bf1bdc04e84441cfae6d1220d8b12cb3.png

OOOOO Quick Switch not quick pray.

If enabled the mouse moves alot faster, if unabled it just uses OSBots normal interaction for everything which is slower

• Like 1

hello,

i would like to check out this fancy script of you.

i've seen it takes allot more cpu in compare of others!

is there a way i can try it out before i buy it?

i hope to hear soon from you.

kind regards,

bjornja

Will add a trial in a moment

noticed that the script often stops on status: looting but when i tele manual it continues

Guna have a gander and see if i can find the reason 

• Like 1

Its keeps saying ran out of fury when its banking, what does this mean?

Did you follow the setup on OP? 

The buttons are for Phases and not for the Type of equipment.

BEFORE saving the profile, switch back to your magic equipment.

Cant think of any other common mistakes off the top of my head but if i think of any ill update this post

Can I get a trial for this script?

Also does this support the quest cape travel method and desert amulet 4 banking?

It doesnt support them methods at this moment in time, still want a trial?

Currently supports teleport to house -> glory to edge OR the more prefered method of teleporting with ring of dueling to clan wars and using portal to recharge

Edited by FruityBug

Lookin good so far, except it's choosing the wrong prayer for each mode. When it switches to range it puts the magic boost prayer on, and when on magic it puts Eagle eye on. Not sure if I did something wrong but if not that would be a good thing to fix.

My zerk with 99 range, 99 magic & 52 prayer can't get close to killing it :/ Tried it with killing snakelings on & off, seemed to do a little better with killing them turned off. It keeps trying to cast vengeance at a certain point and it seems is also allowing zulrah to hit me with its attack during so even though I didnt bring runes for vengeance. I'm gonna try to change spellbooks and give it another go but the whole using the wrong prayer for attacking thing is a huge problem for someone like me with low prayer level.

Script seems like on a main it would be awesome though.

Edited by Oven Mitts

Lookin good so far, except it's choosing the wrong prayer for each mode. When it switches to range it puts the magic boost prayer on, and when on magic it puts Eagle eye on. Not sure if I did something wrong but if not that would be a good thing to fix.

My zerk with 99 range, 99 magic & 52 prayer can't get close to killing it :/ Tried it with killing snakelings on & off, seemed to do a little better with killing them turned off. It keeps trying to cast vengeance at a certain point and it seems is also allowing zulrah to hit me with its attack during so even though I didnt bring runes for vengeance. I'm gonna try to change spellbooks and give it another go but the whole using the wrong prayer for attacking thing is a huge problem for someone like me with low prayer level.

Script seems like on a main it would be awesome though.

I believe a tester was using the script with 45 defence and was able to do it.

The prayer issue seems to be strange, I aint messed with the prayer for a while and doesnt have this issue for me. For the gear setup where on the GUI it says Magic Phase, Range Phases, Melee Phase, Did you load the equipment as in the Phase or did you load it as in Magic Equipment, Range Equipment etc. 

Im aware some people didnt read it as Phase.

Prayer sets are based on the Zulrah Rotation/Form so i think i could be a equipment setup issue? i could be wrong tho.

Mind sending me your profile folder?

Go to 'Users/YOUR_NAME/OSBot/Data/Fruity/FruityZulrah/Profiles'

Script keeps switching to range gear when I start script and has the wrong gear on for the phases. Have changed settings 3 times now and does the same thing...

Did you follow the OP instructions and switch to magic gear before saving