Fruity Zulrah Killer

Fruity

16 hours ago, Anon145 said:

Are you sure it is not your bot client break timer?

Good point, forgot about this, ty

9 hours ago, boozer said:

anyone getting stuck on boat to tyras with webwalking event finished just repeating in log

is it in dialog with the map? have you completed the quest?

13 minutes ago, THS said:

Still having the same problem after recharging trident, maybe adding an option to withdraw a new fully loaded trident if there is no workaround?

hmms would be an idea as a temp workaround but would have to play around with the idea

Any loot/signature issues should be sorted. Let me know if they're not.

All progress has been reset 3days~

2 hours ago, Fruity said:

Good point, forgot about this, ty

is it in dialog with the map? have you completed the quest?

hmms would be an idea as a temp workaround but would have to play around with the idea

Any loot/signature issues should be sorted. Let me know if they're not.

All progress has been reset 3days~

Quest complete. Been running a lotttt. Gets to tyras while on the boat after sailing itll sit there saying webwalking event finished and will repeat that in log a few times. sometimes randomly works or ill have to manually click the gangplank to get off boat and it goes back to running to zulrah

not sure what happens, it had 3 food left 47 hp killed zulrah as zulrah died teleported out before drop =/

[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [TaskHandler] Enabled Zulrah Listener
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [TaskHandler] Enabled Cloud Listener
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [TaskHandler] Enabled Snakeling Listener
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [TaskHandler] Enabled Camera
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [TaskHandler] Switching to the Restart Task List
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [TaskHandler] Disabled Zulrah Listener
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [Snakelinglistener] sleep interrupted
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [TaskHandler] Disabled Cloud Listener
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [TaskHandler] Disabled Camera
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [Snakelinglistener] sleep interrupted
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:32 PM]: [TaskHandler] Disabled Snakeling Listener
[INFO][Bot #1][01/27 09:40:34 PM]: Killed The Money Snake - Resetting

Edited by dieg0

On 1/25/2018 at 11:18 AM, Fruity said:

Anything in logs?

Progress log has always been a hit or miss for me, mostly a hit though. Sometimes it'll stay at 0 or won't update until a minute or two after a kill.

On 1/25/2018 at 11:29 AM, Cat Loaf said:

How do you guys train magic on accs for Zurlah , i'm getting close to  owning two but want to keep my accs safe , i don't want to alch sounds high ban rate . Range/melee is no problem you just NMZ but what for magic ?

Late levels (up to 85) I did curse + alching, crazy XP per hour. I believe Perfect Magic got me banned, but I also used the same account at drags in wildy before the ban. Can't say for sure.

1 hour ago, EPLS said:

Progress log has always been a hit or miss for me, mostly a hit though. Sometimes it'll stay at 0 or won't update until a minute or two after a kill.

Late levels (up to 85) I did curse + alching, crazy XP per hour. I believe Perfect Magic got me banned, but I also used the same account at drags in wildy before the ban. Can't say for sure.

Really depends where you use it.

So, I have been using the script for a while and I have been reading comments from time to time about this script and I can agree that the switches are working way to damn fast. Whether I choose simple switching or quick switch it still does its work at the same speed (no difference and not humanlike at all) also, in my opinion, this messy inv can be the main threat for being banned. Since there is no such feature as resetting inv., I manually put everything in their places from time to time. :)

34 minutes ago, semute2 said:

So, I have been using the script for a while and I have been reading comments from time to time about this script and I can agree that the switches are working way to damn fast. Whether I choose simple switching or quick switch it still does its work at the same speed (no difference and not humanlike at all) also, in my opinion, this messy inv can be the main threat for being banned. Since there is no such feature as resetting inv., I manually put everything in their places from time to time. :)

that's what I am saying. The main reason zulrah bots get banned is switching too fast and even the not quick option is wayyyy to fast. we need a slower option. Until that is added I am just using mage only no switching even though I have a good range level.