Is botting possible theese days?

mskod

What do you mean by "not profitable"?, isnt it more profitable to run it for 14 days like 2 or 3 hours per day (doesnt have to be exact i just came up with 2 random numbers) than botting 20 hrs and getting banned? smile.png

And as utaa mentioned earlier

you will end up getting banned smile.png

So DO NOT bot on accounts you are afraid of losing.

//Fishing

thats true but i dont know if it is the hours online i am doing wrong or if they just delayed the ban now and hours online doesnt even matter and im doing something else wrong

if its the hours online playing main reason you get banned, then is mirror client useless and can i use injection instead?

thats true but i dont know if it is the hours online i am doing wrong or if they just delayed the ban now and hours online doesnt even matter and im doing something else wrong

if its the hours online playing main reason you get banned, then is mirror client useless and can i use injection instead?

I'd say that everyone has different opinions about botting bans.

But i think that it looks much more suspicious if 1 acc is playing 10 hours/day with full efficency 7 days a week :)

Mirrior client or injection is up to you. I  have never tried mirror so i dont know.

Uncommon money making methods, smarter botting hours/breaks/etc, proxies, premium payed for scripts (private is best.)

i had everything, the best conditions - i used private script on uncommon method, i had fresh new proxy ip, mirror client...everything

i dont know if they reallly mainly base their ban on the playing hours pattern and time logged in, but it looks like it...

It is 100% possible to bot now, and to top it off, it is MUCH easier to bot now then it used to be in the past, but at the same time, it is MUCH easier to get caught & banned now.  I've also noticed that the bans are more steep (more perm's on older accounts).  The best thing you can do is prioritize quantity over quality when it comes to botting & the script you choose.  A lot of people disagree with me in this, but to each their own.

2 weeks ago I made 200M profit with a low requirement free script.  The first 4 accounts I made ran for 1 month(26 days), running at 17 hours a day, the second set of 4 accounts I made, same method, HALF hours, ran for under 24 hours before receiving bans.

After that method died, I spent $160 of my profit on premium & private scripts & got over 40 more accounts banned in 2 weeks.  I will not say that premium scripts have a lower ban rate, but private scripts did make a noticeable decrease on my bans.

In my experience/opinion, the script you use has everything to do with your success.  And even then, expect that script to eventually become detected & the accounts using that method, to be banned.  The best thing you can do is MULE. 100k profit is 100k profit.  It'll add up quick if you keep xfering to a mule.  It won't add up at all if you leave it on an account thats going to be banned.

i had everything, the best conditions - i used private script on uncommon method, i had fresh new proxy ip, mirror client...everything

i dont know if they reallly mainly base their ban on the playing hours pattern and time logged in, but it looks like it...

The account may be fresh as well, which could trigger their ban detection system. Or the anti-ban or script is bad. Identical patterns are a huge buster - humans make mistakes and barely are flawless for 20 hours+

I am experimenting free scripts on f2p newly made account, and the only those accounts have survived more than a couple of days where i did 2 or more things, sometimes even by hand.

being a p2p and using private script and all must definitely help(i haven't done this to be honest, all my experience is with everything free but with proxies), but doing multiple things on an account helps in my short experience.

i have also tried baby sitting accounts and talking to people around.. yet those accounts were banned quickly. Only thing that worked for me is making sure not do 1 thing only over and over on an account.

Additional info:- I didnt botted more than 5-6 hours on any account, and i even took brakes of days in between sometimes