Excellent Dragons

Chris

Hi Chris,

Third time purchasing this script, has worked very well every time I've used it so thanks for that! I may be mistaken but I think there used to be an option to loot only your kill, so the bot doesn't run around picking up every blue d'hide on the ground. Is that option still available somewhere or am I mistaken.

What's going on Chris, I ended up purchasing the bot yesterday to get a little bit of exp/gold on the weekdays. I ran it today, and unless I was in the exact location of the dragons (opened the gate that leads to them) it wouldn't play ball. Then when it did run it would fill it's inventory and stand there while dragons aggroed onto me instead of banking. Perhaps I'm missing something in my settings, if you have any advice let me know.. thanks!

On 3/16/2018 at 10:36 AM, iamnotabotter said:

What's going on Chris, I ended up purchasing the bot yesterday to get a little bit of exp/gold on the weekdays. I ran it today, and unless I was in the exact location of the dragons (opened the gate that leads to them) it wouldn't play ball. Then when it did run it would fill it's inventory and stand there while dragons aggroed onto me instead of banking. Perhaps I'm missing something in my settings, if you have any advice let me know.. thanks!

35 minutes ago, Shmeekz said:

Hey Chris, just wanna know when new patch will come out, waiting for loot arrow fix

I checked the code yesterday and it loots if the bolts are on the ground stack of 2 or greater.

it wont loot it if your inventory is full. I'll have to do some testing after my security exam tomorrow.

15 hours ago, Chris said:

I checked the code yesterday and it loots if the bolts are on the ground stack of 2 or greater.

it wont loot it if your inventory is full. I'll have to do some testing after my security exam tomorrow.

is it possible to lower the standards for bot to pick up bolts after every kill? just to minimize lost if bot gets pked

or eat for  ammo loot

Edited by Shmeekz

5 minutes ago, Mokei said:

Currently testing brutal black dragons and coming across a bug. Even without selecting the hop world function, occasionally the script will get stuck attempting to hop worlds. It only fixes itself if I manually change worlds, then it will hop to the world it wants and continue on as normal or restart the script.

Error.png

injection or mirro?

when doing watch tower blue dragons, it miss-clicks the path while trying to get to the cave a lot and ends up running up and down the pathway to the ogre entrance (clicks just close enough to the side of the hill on the minimap that rather then hitting the pathway to continue, it marks on the map to go back down the hill)

Edit for no double posting: It would also be nice to see it go back to its safe spot after looting the kill, as right now it just loots and waits for respawn, then take s ahit or 2 before going back to safe spot.

Edited by stealskillz
  • Like 1