Excellent Dragons

Chris

some more minor stuff, maybe add pray against magic option in wild so theres more higher chance to survive against pkers

avoid already in combat dragons with other players unless u can attack them

target closest dragons instead of more further away ones

loot closest loot first ( right now it seems to take more far away loot then return to the killed dragon and loot it)

have law runes enabled in loot table

when in combat with another player and running away if its out of combat could it switch worlds so it has teleblock instantly removed and proceed to normal behaviour teleporting to bank and start again with new inv

script seems to be very well done sometimes its slow with the teleport from pkers gets killed but other than that no problems (might not be script problem, maybe mirror mode or something idk)

if ur gonna make more high tier combat scripts i will be highly intrested

Edited by 123klaid
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 123klaid said:

some more minor stuff, maybe add pray against magic option in wild so theres more higher chance to survive against pkers

avoid already in combat dragons with other players unless u can attack them

target closest dragons instead of more further away ones

loot closest loot first ( right now it seems to take more far away loot then return to the killed dragon and loot it)

have law runes enabled in loot table

when in combat with another player and running away if its out of combat could it switch worlds so it has teleblock instantly removed and repeat normal behaviour teleporting to bank and start again with new inv

script seems to be very well done sometimes its slow with the teleport from pkers gets killed but other than that no problems (might not be script problem, maybe mirror mode or something idk)

1) Noted

2) should already do this but ill double check. Maybe someone beat you to the dragon first?

3) Noted

4) Noted

5) Will add law runes

6) idk about this cause you wont always get away. right now it will run to the ditch and then bank

7) mirror mode has its own reaction speed u can reduce

i think its F4 or something

ok cheers, once again script is very well done just trying to get it more improved no complaints

2) ye u might be right, targeted dragon but someone else got before me, maybe have it change target if ur target gets in combat or something otherwise its gonna run to the dragon and get facechecked that its combat and then find next one

6) what if u have timer like if it takes 10s to leave out of combat then have worlds switched 

7)ok gonna try that out 

On 1/2/2019 at 10:02 PM, haydeng123 said:

Script is beautiful. But it just stopped after an hour or so. The status on the bot just said none

On 1/2/2019 at 10:16 PM, haydeng123 said:

It was in the west green dragons pit still, with open inventory spaces. I was using glory/burning amulet mode, but this wasnt the first trip the script had made.

D8c4Bfk.png

West Burning Amulet/Glory mode is working fine for me? Are you still having issues?

I am in fixed mode injection mode.

On 1/3/2019 at 5:17 PM, haydeng123 said:

edit: After getting killed with loot bag, the bot doesnt walk back to the bank to start over again. I thought this was a well working script :[ 

it also walked back to bank and regeared with whatever it had. Note poor gp/hr due to cannons in every world in west dragons mode.

2NPO1kZ.png

OeV9TNW.png

Script Update V12.7

• Added: Prayer auto enable[PROTECT_FROM_MAGIC & PROTECT_ITEM] once teleblocked and escaping. Will disable the prayers once it reaches a bank or out of wilderness. Requested by @123klaid
  • Added: Break handler support. Will be triggered when < 3 minutes until break starts. Will make its way back to the bank and wait. Requested by @123klaid
  • Added: Auto set display mode to Fixed Mode. This will reduce any possible errors at the moment. Should you wish to continue with resizable, once the script starts simply pause and enable resizable mode. ( At this time I will only consider VALID bug reports made issued in FIXED MODE )
  • Added: Auto open lootbag ONLY when you first start the script with a bag visible in the inventory.
  • Fixed: Pathing issues with Graveyard Green Dragons mode. Meaning I redid all the pathing for leaving the area. Reported by Nik#6503

Finalizing my fixes then will push the update to be approved shortly. 

Media:

MSggtN2.png

[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 03:23:07 PM]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 03:25:08 PM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 03:25:09 PM]: Just finished a break. setting break flag off!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/15 03:25:10 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login

5aeEsmm.png

On 1/21/2019 at 3:50 PM, yeahboyyy said:

Often when my player kills a dragon it prioritizes attacking another dragon before picking up the loot.

this is random when either (using a potion or eating food) which triggers a different task instead of the interacting task (which waits for loot after it checks the npc health)

lower ur health eat at indicator if needed

16 hours ago, Fich420 said:

yeah i was also wondering this, was thinking abt buying it 

read the pages on my thread

2 hours ago, brian8771 said:

Can you refer me to the thread?

the current page number is what I meant

1 hour ago, alexn32 said:

Hey I found a bug on this script... I set it to if it sees 2 people on the world it’ll hop, tried 3 tried 1 person, it’ll just open the worlds up and not hop.... continues to stay in the same world, even after getting pked it’ll stay on the same world.

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/151015-dev-build-osbot-2537
Use that

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons