Excellent Dragons

Chris

Update v12.1 *In testing before approval*

• NEW: Item price caching system in place. Grabs price data from summary.json
    Path: C:\Users\Name\OSBot\Data\DragonsAIO\summary.json
    Guide: The script will auto-download the JSON file ONCE (unless you select re download option in the GUI). Every script restart will grab pricing from the same file stored in the path above. This will help limit the bandwidth throttle when loading up multiple accounts.
    How it will help: 
    1) Improve script start up time
    2) Now show all possible profit depending on your loot list. Before: I would pick and choose and assign the profit variable to each.
    OnUtDJy.gif
  • Update: Fixed issues with having Anti-PK off and it still triggering. Will now ignore everything, including world-hopping at the bank. Thanks @BronzeTier
  • Added: Added short-bow to the ammo check & ammo register. Thanks @HoneyDewBubbleT
  • Update: Fixed pathing for all 4 random banking paths for Graveyard mode. Thanks @BronzeTier 
  • Added: Another message monitor check to further verify if the Looting Bag is full. Thanks @BronzeTier

Sorry for the delay. Was busy with school and other stuff.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Update v12.1 *In testing before approval*

• NEW: Item price caching system in place. Grabs price data from summary.json
    Path: C:\Users\Name\OSBot\Data\DragonsAIO\summary.json
    Guide: The script will auto-download the JSON file ONCE (unless you select re download option in the GUI). Every script restart will grab pricing from the same file stored in the path above. This will help limit the bandwidth throttle when loading up multiple accounts.
    How it will help: 
    1) Improve script start up time
    2) Now show all possible profit depending on your loot list. Before: I would pick and choose and assign the profit variable to each.
    OnUtDJy.gif
  • Update: Fixed issues with having Anti-PK off and it still triggering. Will now ignore everything, including world-hopping at the bank. Thanks @BronzeTier
  • Added: Added short-bow to the ammo check & ammo register. Thanks @HoneyDewBubbleT
  • Update: Fixed pathing for all 4 random banking paths for Graveyard mode. Thanks @BronzeTier 
  • Added: Another message monitor check to further verify if the Looting Bag is full. Thanks @BronzeTier

Sorry for the delay. Was busy with school and other stuff.

2wyaiTb.png

pushed update

57 minutes ago, scott94 said:

I'm having some issues safe spotting at graveyard, it only attacks the green dragon when it is aggro'd and up close it will not attack the dragon if its any further than about 5 tiles, can this be updated? losing massive gp per hour and xp :D

are you using the supported safespots

6 minutes ago, skaterrsteve said:

shit that last sentence was suppose to say "now its just not stocking up on runes to kill more'' always something stupid for me. i just goes to dragons goes back to bank goes to dragons goes back to bank

The script does not support rune restocking. You will have to have them in your inventory. 

• Heart 1

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons