Excellent Dragons

Chris

On 9/10/2017 at 5:29 AM, smokebl1tz said:

Do i have to pay the full base again despite paying for the original base before one time payment?

if you paid the 10$ base then 5$ monthly then yes you will have to buy it again.

I switched from the monthly system and now it is a One Time Payment.

10 minutes ago, Sociopath said:

It's attempt to live was pathetic lol, ate 1 food in like 10 game ticks :P 

Yeah maybe, although I don't remember green drags ever been free from pkers haha

• If any of these are true -> Safety tab out if 'Safety tab' is enabled OR glory tele out if 'Use glory to bank' is toggled. Glory being the priority if near 30Wilderness! 

On 9/12/2017 at 10:31 AM, skillcube10 said:

script is broken for blue dragons atm 

FIXED

what error did u get

2 minutes ago, 07RsKiller said:

is this a flawless script i dont mean to sound like a twat, i just purchased a wyvern script and its far from flawless and is more like a walking ban hammer

define flawless script

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought this, been using this on a very low level account and haven't had any problems as of yet. Only thing that I can say is when the bot goes to walk from edgeville bank to west dragons it often clicks inside of this structure, it then makes your character walk all the way around the wall of the structure before clicking out again. Hopefully this screenshot will show you what I mean http://prntscr.com/gq7nif

8 hours ago, Botislife said:

Just bought this, been using this on a very low level account and haven't had any problems as of yet. Only thing that I can say is when the bot goes to walk from edgeville bank to west dragons it often clicks inside of this structure, it then makes your character walk all the way around the wall of the structure before clicking out again. Hopefully this screenshot will show you what I mean http://prntscr.com/gq7nif

thats the result of the webwalker + camera movement

• Like 1

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Dragons