Excellent Dragons

Chris

Ok so firstly it gets into taverly dungeon, uses the pipe, tabs out, then returns without a tab and climbs through pipe stand there does nothing, dragon attacks player, runs back through pipe, goes back through ladder runs back to falador bank then repeats the whole process but without withdrawing the tab out of the bank

1 minute ago, ShaunBr said:

Ok so firstly it gets into taverly dungeon, uses the pipe, tabs out, then returns without a tab and climbs through pipe stand there does nothing, dragon attacks player, runs back through pipe, goes back through ladder runs back to falador bank then repeats the whole process but without withdrawing the tab out of the bank

I'll see if I can repeat this.

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

I'll see if I can repeat this.

Id be happy to lend you my account, sat in full void at the moment I will log out in the "known" safe spot that is the most prevalent for 70+ agility users! The main problem is once through the pipe to this universal spot I will leave my char logged in at then just the safe spotting which I dont know how your script deals with then tabbing out and walking dung, and repeating the process.

6 minutes ago, ShaunBr said:

if safespotting make sure to start at your safespot.

K63qVrU.png

1 minute ago, Chris said:

if safespotting make sure to start at your safespot.

K63qVrU.png

Ok I will try again at this spot seems to be working but once he tabs out and returns I fear he will not bring a tab out of the bank and if he does take a falador tab out of bank he will use the tab after coming out of pipe on the re-run

4 minutes ago, ShaunBr said:

Ok I will try again at this spot seems to be working but once he tabs out and returns I fear he will not bring a tab out of the bank and if he does take a falador tab out of bank he will use the tab after coming out of pipe on the re-run

im currently letting it run till it banks. will report back with result.

I just finished and he didn't get a tab, but thats not a worry i just withdrew all my tabs and il carry those throughout the run, it didn't tab after the pipe, perfect I trust this enough to let it run now! thankyu if it is still going in the morning im definitely buying this script, our a cool guy as well, replying very swiftly and seem courteous and kind.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ShaunBr said:

I just finished and he didn't get a tab, but thats not a worry i just withdrew all my tabs and il carry those throughout the run, it didn't tab after the pipe, perfect I trust this enough to let it run now! thankyu if it is still going in the morning im definitely buying this script, our a cool guy as well, replying very swiftly and seem courteous and kind.

may I ask what your settings are?

Can we skype screenshare and you show me how you set stuff up?