Biggest goal ever on OSRS

xEmoPrincess

Also, I personally didn't want to take it to this extent of posting the offense. But I have a lot more hunter exp that I stated in the original post.

It just shows how toxic the Osbot community really is.

Call it fake all you want, it sucks to see you all get banned permanently, while I sit at 24.6m hunter with a quashed permanent ban, as well as two bans of two days.

This guy what a joker he is.

HWzB7l.png

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=Briansnowolf

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore_oldschool/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=Deltrese

is this you? doge.png you're one of these 2 ppl im assuming lol cuz only accs with horrible stats in everything else yet insane xp amount, other accs are good mains etc with other 99s :)

That's not me

Also, only a fool would use CML on a bot account. Have a nice day.

Edited by xEmoPrincess

Whats your point of posting a thread like this? Rubbing it into our faces? What goes around comes around, and I hope you know jagex lurks the forums. GGWP.

The lack of information will lead them to not banning me. And to be honest, I have much more exp than I stated.

Edited by xEmoPrincess

You ignored my first question. And you'll potentially learn that the hard way..

I'm not going to touch a bot on this account again in two years. Read the name of the thread. It's the biggest goal I've achieved. But no one can be happy in someone else's success these days. They want to tear you down.

I'm not going to touch a bot on this account again in two years. Read the name of the thread. It's the biggest goal I've achieved. But no one can be happy in someone else's success these days. They want to tear you down.

You must be a feminist because I wasn't tearing down your success. The way you worded your thread seemed to me that you were boasting. You decided to tell everybody that you weren't banned even though you were botting for a long period and also didn't forget to mention that a perma ban you suffered was quashed. Oh, i forgot, you also said OSBot is a toxic community even though there's plenty of people who come and say that OSBot is one of the best communities they've ever seen.

Edit: "Call it fake all you want, you sucks to see you all banned, while I have 24m hunter exp."

That statement proves my point. You're the toxic one bruh

Edited by oTroll

You must be a feminist because I wasn't tearing down your success. The way you worded your thread seemed to me that you were boasting. You decided to tell everybody that you weren't banned even though you were botting for a long period and also didn't forget to mention that a perma ban you suffered was quashed. Oh, i forgot, you also said OSBot is a toxic community even though there's plenty of people who come and say that OSBot is one of the best communities they've ever seen.

Edit: "Call it fake all you want, you sucks to see you all banned, while I have 24m hunter exp."

That statement proves my point. You're the toxic one bruh

I was the one that edited that in due to all of these guys not believing it, yet I still proved them wrong.

Back to Sythe for me. That's the best community.

Edited by xEmoPrincess