Did Jagex confirm they are able to detect botting clients?

Abuse

They can't detect shit. People get banned botting on the official client just as much as using 3rd party clients. There are some of us who actually manage to bot without a single ban using OSBot client though so that proves there is no "client patterns". I've botted accounts for 4-5 months before and even reached #79 in a skill using OSBot client. I started a few bots recently and I'm running 28 bots atm, out of which my longest is at 23 day runtime, so I'd like to know where is this client detection?

FYI: Their bot busting team banned lots of legit players using the official client even in the last few days. The people who developed the bot busting system are a bunch of clowns and nothing more.

They must be a bunch of idiots if they're banning real players... 

They can't detect shit. People get banned botting on the official client just as much as using 3rd party clients. There are some of us who actually manage to bot without a single ban using OSBot client though so that proves there is no "client patterns". I've botted accounts for 4-5 months before and even reached #79 in a skill using OSBot client. I started a few bots recently and I'm running 28 bots atm, out of which my longest is at 23 day runtime, so I'd like to know where is this client detection?

FYI: Their bot busting team banned lots of legit players using the official client even in the last few days. The people who developed the bot busting system are a bunch of clowns and nothing more.

I don't know about them being clowns. But we're cheating in their game doesn't that make us a bit hypocritical thinking that way? It's like telling a terrorist not to come near you, but he does it anyways because you have no sort of protection.

I don't know about them being clowns. But we're cheating in their game doesn't that make us a bit hypocritical thinking that way? It's like telling a terrorist not to come near you, but he does it anyways because you have no sort of protection.

He's not saying they shouldn't bust bots he's saying their current system for doing so is trash.

Edited by Tyelr