Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

As for bot staying in centre; how's your setup look like, I will help you fix it :D Screenshot your exact setup window and I will take a look and see what I can do ^^ :D If using mirror client, try to hook clients while logged out. Only log-in once the clients are fully loaded and hooked, then move around/open interfaces to clone the clients properly, start bot outside a pest control game, and you should be at optimal stability + performance ^^ :D

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

As for bot staying in centre; how's your setup look like, I will help you fix it :D Screenshot your exact setup window and I will take a look and see what I can do ^^ :D If using mirror client, try to hook clients while logged out. Only log-in once the clients are fully loaded and hooked, then move around/open interfaces to clone the clients properly, start bot outside a pest control game, and you should be at optimal stability + performance ^^ :D

Appreciate that! Unfortunately I ended up getting banned on this account. Tried it a few times before stopping and ended up with the 2 day. 

Alching doesn't work, and the settings on the gui for repairing barricades is a bit confusing. It doesnt know when to chop trees or to fix barricades and sometimes causes it to miss out on points.

I cant seem to get it to work at all, Its won maybe two games while I've watched it, and lost like 12.

It doesn't seem to enjoy opening the door, cause it hovers a barricade afterwards and hangs.
Or it runs to the middle and hangs... or it runs to the portal and hangs...

Edited by Kalapeno

That is a good idea for switching up the modes, I will see what I can do ^^ :D

As for barricades, discussed @ discord, will be adding a few updates to repair mode, just waiting some OSBot console logs for trees and debugging in the meantime ^^ :D The part where it hangs, it's just programmed to wait until activity lowers so it can repair some more. If you have any ideas on what the bot should do instead of waiting, let me know so I can add it to the bot. How about just scouting for more barricades to repair?

As for alching, just finished updating this, will push a new version as soon as I can ^^ :D

Thanks guys much appreciated, stay tuned for next update, will be awesome :D

Edited by Czar