Perfect Pest Control

Czar

1 hour ago, goldmalx said:

Got banned last night but i will say this script is very good. fell asleep botting but previously i had gone 4-12 hours with breaks every 2 hours for 30 minutes for about 2 weeks. thankfully it was a temp ban. will still be supporting this script with future accounts.

Got super lucky with that temp ban, others would have gotten a perm ban. I highly recommend not going over 8 hours a day, much less if you wanna *almost* guarantee no bans at all depending on how safe you are

I saw your 24 hr proggy and decided it was safe to use for a long period of time (8-12 hrs). Hadnt used an account in months and decided to run a few hours of this script to farm points.. Banned almost immediately, before i even reached 200 pts. The script is amazing and works well, doesnt get caught, doesnt act like a bot.. 2nd ban in a month on this script though, and i never broke a 6 hr+ proggy. 

i HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest that no one uses this script for longer than 4-6 hours at a time, just wish there was someone that had told me ahead of time 😧

Honestly i remember when premium scripts would reduce your chances of getting banned by like 90%.. i miss those days. 

• Like 1