Perfect Pest Control

Czar

I dont have the trial anymore, but I believe i chose to prioritize portals and to attack spinners if they appeared. This mode worked the best in-game but would not re enter the boat after most matches. And if it did, it would re-enter after 30 seconds which would cause it to miss the big group. 

If I added a lot of the monsters to the kill list (while prioritizing portals) it would get confused and spend most of the time running around. 

If you have a suggested setup that you think works better let me know and i would gladly trial again!

• Like 1

Activated all trials good luck everyone :D

As for script feedback, I will test again but I'm pretty sure the script attacks npcs, which mode did you select? Fight npcs mode and then just selected npcs? Will go through feedback list. Another update coming up :D  

can i get trial 48 hour i  wanna see how good it is before ibuy

Edited by xholyx

Hello; I have just recently purchased the script and when i run the script the "Perfect Pest Control Setup" window is very squished. The font is all smashed together. I run a 4k monitor on 3840x2160 resolution and osbot runs a very small window. So ive tried going to a smaller screen resolution and although osbot becomes bigger in size, the "perfect pest control setup" window still has all of the font and options overlapping itself. If you understand what i mean and have any suggestions that would be much appreciated!perfectpestcontrol.gif.8892e317f8e9ebcf5452b14a684344e8.gif

Edited by ken trithart
sorry for the large picture
  • Like 1

Yes there is a fix for oversized setup window, set the font size to a smaller font (125% or 100%) in the screen display options (on operating system), it should display the setup window normally. Many users with larger resolutions have had this problem when they made their font larger. It should work since some users had this problem with the actual osbot client settings menu too and the devs found a fix for it ^^ :D Let me know how it goes.

• Like 1

Overall id give a 7/10

I bought the script, it did overtime get me full void.

Although i noticed after a few games in, the bot has trouble leaving the PC Boat once you've entered the mini-game. You will have to restart the bot if this happens, so if it happens when you gone you'll just log out eventually. Otherwise, Great Script! 

Thank you

• Like 1

Hmm, using VIP client? If so I know exactly what to do to make the script leave pc boat (and not stay). If not, confirm. Will be running some tests ASAP :D Grats on full void :)

Just need to make sure since there a few differences. I have been coding a quality update and listening to user feedback, update will be coming very soon, more details coming soon ^^ :D