Perfect Pest Control

Czar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI Czar, I love this script! Pest control is such a life saver, I've always hated that minigame. One suggestion for improvement is that sometimes the character gets stuck behind one of the brawlers and just stands there afking and losing participation. I'm not sure if that is the intended behaviour of the script. Perhaps a way to check if the character is attacking something every 10 seconds?

EDIT: I was babysitting the bot and saw that when we won the game, the bot got into the congratulations dialogue box and got stuck standing there. I had to pause and unpause the script before it started working again.

Edited by itzstrop
  • Like 1

On 9/29/2023 at 8:54 PM, Infinitig20 said:

Keep having a issue where the bot initiates the run to center when defending, just off the basic chat of "X portal has dropped" it initiates the run back to void knight to defend, even while attacking an npc running back and forth to it like a bot.

I will help, can you tell me which settings you selected so I can copy + investigate? 🙏