Perfect Pest Control

Czar

If someone knows a good set up for mirror/ranged setup let me know all your settings because i've been watching this script run and its actually just dumb slow. Nobody Afks pest control so when it makes you stand there for 30 seconds it looks suspicious and that is it. Can someone also tell me what active mode is. If its what i think it shouldn't be an option

https://imgur.com/a/RZTA7Cl

Edited by rsbotting12321
  • Like 1

What's your mirror setup look like? Make sure to only hook while logged out, and only hook default osrs client launcher (no runelite or osbuddy etc), make sure to login manually after hooking clients and let the clients load for a minute or two, and it should be stable. Also if you want faster script, you must lower the client's reaction timer from 1000ms (far too slow) to around ~50-100ms, otherwise the client will literally be 10 times slower than normal. Let me know how it goes ^^ :D 

Activated all trials good luck guys :D

• Heart 1

On 1/20/2019 at 10:17 PM, bobbdylann said:

To those commenting on how this script should be trailed before bought I don't see the need. I've already gotten elite void on my main, and 3x accounts reg void while on the so called "broken" mirror mode. I own almost all of Czar's scripts and continue to see new users claiming its a script issue when 9 times out of 10 its user issue. If anyone is having issues I'm more than happy to help. 

Just bought the script. Mind sharing your setup settings? including break intervals, etc? Appreciated, thanks.

• Like 1