Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Having trouble using mirror mode. Sometimes it will keep using prayer(on lander or right next to monsters) and once it runs out the bot freezes. I'm also having the same issue as above, where the bot will start attacking stuff really far away and then run back and forth (when I have it set to protect void knight in center only)

Edit: another major issue I have is when I get a level up the bot just sits there, it won't attack or move or try to get the message off the screen.

Edited by Dapper Dan
  • Like 1

hey, I enjoyed my trial. The script seemed to run flawlessly, but I had a few questions before buying - does the portal mode target nearby monsters/prioritize spinners? Also, is there a breaking between wave feature? The included osbot break handler will stop mid-defense, which screams "hey I'm a broken bot". I promptly disabled it. One last question - is it better to leave auto-retaliate on or off?

• Like 1

Some great suggestions there, especially with the breaks thing. Will be adding some more updates, thanks :D

As for attacking npcs really far away, is the script attacking far away while a closer npc already exists? Are you sure it is attacking the farthest npc, the script is programmed to ignore any rules about npc (regarding how far they are, how much health they have, etc.) just to avoid that idle penalty at all costs. I am going to need some context here, also if you can copy/paste any console logs or provide exact script setup options enabled, so I can run some more test and add updates accordingly :D

Thanks guys, stay tuned for the next update :D

I highly recommend botting less hours and more breaks. You got really lucky with that 2 day ban, you could've got a permanent ban completely. Avoid using free scripts, try botting on quested/accounts with history and use breaks, should be fine. And avoid botting on multiple accounts at once. If you used a free/bad/broken script instead, you would've definitely got a perm ban straight away.

Edited by Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

I highly recommend botting less hours and more breaks. You got really lucky with that 2 day ban, you could've got a permanent ban completely. Avoid using free scripts, try botting on quested/accounts with history and use breaks, should be fine. And avoid botting on multiple accounts at once. If you used a free/bad/broken script instead, you would've definitely got a perm ban straight away.

Thank you for the reply. It was a stupid decision on my part to run it that long. I commented to suggest to others to not run it that long, not to bash your product.

Nice work on the script.

• Like 1

Do you have any recommendations on setting this script up? I've tried multiple things but it doesn't seem to be working well (monsters, portals, etc.). I've had to restart the script a couple of times because it will sometimes stop and think and run around and not accomplish its goal well. I'm using mirror mode. Any recommendations or advice in the settings or playstyle would be helpful. SHould i not be using mirror mode and be using injection mode instead?

Edited by dxedgex
more reply
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, dxedgex said:

Do you have any recommendations on setting this script up? I've tried multiple things but it doesn't seem to be working well (monsters, portals, etc.). I've had to restart the script a couple of times because it will sometimes stop and think and run around and not accomplish its goal well. I'm using mirror mode. Any recommendations or advice in the settings or playstyle would be helpful. SHould i not be using mirror mode and be using injection mode instead?

In my trial period, I noticed the portal mode didn't target anything else, and the protect the knight was too slow compared to other players, but the normal attack monsters/prio spinners worked great. I had auto retaliate on using ranged gear. I think I ran it for ~5 hours with 2 manual breaks. Targeting monsters is a legit strat for exp, so its not too sus.

• Like 1

Well it depends, did you hook mirror client properly (make sure it is with default osrs launcher and stay logged out of RS the whole time during hooking), aside from that, if you want higher speed with mirror you also need to lower the reaction timer from the default 1000ms to around ~100ms using the SHIFT + F4 hotkeys. Once you configure the client, everything should be working much smoother and more stable.

As for not defend knight being slow, will run some more tests and make it faster than other players, I highly reccommend slow over fast for anti-ban though, perhaps an option is best ^^ :D As for not attacking aside from portals, will take another look too - I made it only attack npcs in portal mode if you are running low on activity points, otherwise it will keep focus on portals, also if the npc is too far away it will not chase after it so it doesn't look like a bot. Expect an update following you guy's feedback ^^ :D

Activated trials good luck, will give double trial time as there is a new version on the way.