Perfect Pest Control

Czar

Your Repair Barrier Mode Needs Work! http://prntscr.com/hu63jj , I think you should do where, it will repair barriers when it needs doing? right now its just repairing how many logs are in inventory then going afk when it can't find trees?

- Also when the game starts it will use all the logs as fast as it can (i think there should be a waiting time before repairing again to maximize the time thing?) Also it will chop 10 logs after it runs out before Repairing again!, Thanks!

Edited by Priexe
  • Like 1

Please work on this a bit more, there are many occasions where my guy just stays stuck in the map, he doesn't move cause no object/npc near him because they are on the other side of a map in the game, so he just stays still. There are a few games I lacked zeal and got no points. and has delays in certain actions, like when predicting the next portal, he just doesn't move and when i reach it's already down. This is for attacking portals, and npcs because the NPC part it doesn't move as i said if there are not visible in the map

• Like 2

Bought this script and have been running it for an hour. It's been working flawlessly (Hasn't stuffed up or crashed) so far! 

I do have a question though, as I'm only averaging 7k XP/PH. I'm currently attacking portals, and I have 65 range. Should I be using a different option? Any advice would be awesome.

Thanks for the script.  :)

EDIT: So I ran the script to attack the NPC' instead. It constantly idles and doesn't move to the other areas once the NPC' in that area have been defeated. It slowly initiates battles w/ NPC'.. Pretty disappointing when it comes to using that mode. Otherwise like previously stated, attacking the portals seem to work pretty well. I don't have great stats but managed to get 59 points within the first hour using the attack portal mode. 

Edited by Crowning
  • Like 2

I have a few small issues. Firstly, the option to attach NPCs when the portal is shielded does not appear for my bot. Secondly, if there are no NPCs within the screen, shouldn't the bot move to try to find them? I activated "camp portals" hoping it would move to the portals, but my guy tends to get lost somewhere in the middle. Other than that, though, wonderful script! Thank you! 

• Like 1

Script with huge potential after a couple of small tweeks!

On portal mode it won't refocus on a spinner once the portal is being attacked.

The bot doesn't realise when another player has closed the gate to stop NPC's getting to the knight, and either gets stuck or walks the whole way round and ends up losing out on points.

Idk about anyone else but using the special attack seems to cause an issue too, seems to not press the sp.atk bar and get stuck in a loop

Script also gets stuck on the very rare occasion trying to get back into the boat and will spam click on nothing.

Will edit this and update it with the logs and any other issues, apart from that the script works very well.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, Horrid said:

Script with huge potential after a couple of small tweeks!

On portal mode it won't refocus on a spinner once the portal is being attacked.

The bot doesn't realise when another player has closed the gate to stop NPC's getting to the knight, and either gets stuck or walks the whole way round and ends up losing out on points.

Idk about anyone else but using the special attack seems to cause an issue too, seems to not press the sp.atk bar and get stuck in a loop

Script also gets stuck on the very rare occasion trying to get back into the boat and will spam click on nothing.

Will edit this and update it with the logs and any other issues, apart from that the script works very well.

I'm experiencing the issue w/ the boat as well. As previously stated my main issue is with it idling a lot. 

I've been running it for the last 40 minutes and only managed to get 3 points.. For some reason the script can run really well for a little while, or it will run terribly. 

I'm hoping there will be an update on this soon. Probably should have requested a trial first.  :facep:

9 hours ago, Crowning said:

I'm experiencing the issue w/ the boat as well. As previously stated my main issue is with it idling a lot. 

I've been running it for the last 40 minutes and only managed to get 3 points.. For some reason the script can run really well for a little while, or it will run terribly. 

I'm hoping there will be an update on this soon. Probably should have requested a trial first.  :facep:

I wouldn't worry, even with the minor flaws this script has nearly got me elite void in a week. OP did say there was an update coming so hold tight for that.

I am defending the knight, usually works fine.

• Like 1

Greetings Czar.

May I receive a 24hr trial? I'd like to test out the script before purchase.

I'll let you know how it went, and whether I end up buying it or not- and why I did/didn't.

Happy new year.

EDIT: Sadly, you didn't give me an answer in two days, so I was rather disappointed. However, I decided to buy it for the full price. 

The lack of support for potions threw me off, so I'd like to hear if you could add support for pots: Ranging Potions, Super Strength, Super Attack, Magic Potion. 

Cheers.

EDIT 2: Without me knowing it, the script actually knew that I had pots, without checkmarking anything. Cheers, I got what I wanted without knowing it :P
Great script, cheers.

Edited by FatedZedd
updatev2