Perfect Pest Control

Czar

i had bought this script, its been a fine script almost got full void, but sometimes the bot just sits in the middle and goes in the red activity bar not getting any points for the round it can sometimes be frustrating since im so close to full void, im not sure if this is a problem on my end but otherwise i dont regret buying this script, ive been dreading getting void, haha 

In portal mode the script attacks portals, not npcs, unless you are low on activity points, then the script will attack the nearest npc to raise activity to above 20%. What would you like changed, I will add it in the new update today :D

As for bot sits in the middle, which setting? Fighting npcs, fighting portals or repair? Update coming up :D

It's a good script compared to other scripts but my main issue is that you can't configure both attack portals as well as pests so it's either one or the other and if you configure it to attack portals the bot just stands around doing nothing waiting for the shield to be down with maybe the odd time attacking a pest or you got the other option which is to attack the pests but not attack the portals so what they see is you're attacking a pest 6 blocks away when clearly the portal is down for you to attack it. Also the defend the knight is very bot like because even though your bar is going down the bot does nothing until a pest comes to attack the void and when none of that happens you've lost your 4 points because the bot didn't go out and get the participation bar up.

All of them personally seems very bot like and suspicious to people who play which means bans for botting. Other then that pathing is decent and no other hickups. But if they can be fixed or implemented then brillliant :). I can provide videos of each preset if needed to show you.

• Like 1

Will be adding a few updates to fight portal mode and defend knight mode, I intended for the defend knight mode to stay in the square and perhaps if there weren't any npcs in the square the script will just wait. I will run some tests and add an update ASAP ^^ :D

EDIT:

I have yet to get 0 activity points from defend knight, it seems to be running very well, it attacks the shifters near the knight all the time. Perhaps you tried it when there were too many players and didn't get a chance to fight an npc (because it died too quickly?). Have you tried enabling the option to fight ouside center (defend knight mode, fight center: off), it attacks npcs farther away. Also, emergency option will fight any npc if activity is below 20%. I will add more failsafes just in case. Which npcs did you select when defending knight?

As for fight portals, should I make the script fight monsters until a portal appears? I will re-activate the npc buttons, but when would you like the script to fight npcs? Also, once a portal appears, should the script stop fighting monsters anymore? (Since portals are all up, should it just chase portals from then on)?

Thanks guys.

EDIT 2:

Posted update v38, been working all day on this. Script should work much much smoother and should never get 0 points :D Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, please let me know how the script goes, if you would like anything changed don't hesitate to let me know :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1