Oh wow...

Zerker

its kinda ridiculous how many smurfs have some weird japanse name and anime steam profile pictures

if i had to guess i would say you that kind of person who is jumping around and shaking your crosshairs left right at the start of rounds on t side while blocking everyone whos walking behind you

why would I be shaking my crosshair :???:

No, On T Side I normally just snipe down mid.

But you seem heated, probably because you're bad at the game and blame other peoples movements on your terrible skills emote3.png

dont take it personal 

I just hate anime fags in general and everytime i see one it just triggers me 

just a lot of negative expeirence in mg ranks with smurfs/hackers/retards who try to bunnyhop at the beginning of rounds on t side so i cant fucking snipe b main on cache because im too slow (its gotten better with prime mm tho)

dont take it personal 

just a lot of negative expeirence in mg ranks with smurfs/hackers/retards who try to bunnyhop at the beginning of rounds on t side so i cant fucking snipe b main on cache because im too slow (its gotten better with prime mm tho)

idk how he's an "anime fag" , just because someone watches anime theyre a fag? zerker is a cool dude

dont take it personal 

I've not used prime since i activated it.

All my friends are from countries that don't support it as far was they're aware.

So I just 4/5man and it's fun.