Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

Posted update v147.0, it'll automatically go live within a couple hours enjoy! Some new methods added too :D Next on the list will be some more profitable combo rune types, since we have muds and lavas supported - we need more.

Should be seeing some general improvements too, especially regarding master/worker, lava runecrafting, normal runecrafting and pouch improvements in general. I'll also be making some more stuff optional in the behaviour tab, such as switching in-game tabs via hotkey or via mouse.

New tester account is almost 77 runecrafting so we'll be adding blood and soul runecrafting pretty soon, stay tuned :) 

@Ayayronlemme know if you see any improvements regarding this in the upcoming version. also is the bot more responsive after you close it now

Trials - started enjoy, please bot responsibly as runecrafting is still one of the most riskiest skills to bot in RS, alongside agility and a few others.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Posted update v147.0, it'll automatically go live within a couple hours enjoy! Some new methods added too :D Next on the list will be some more profitable combo rune types, since we have muds and lavas supported - we need more.

Should be seeing some general improvements too, especially regarding master/worker, lava runecrafting, normal runecrafting and pouch improvements in general. I'll also be making some more stuff optional in the behaviour tab, such as switching in-game tabs via hotkey or via mouse.

New tester account is almost 77 runecrafting so we'll be adding blood and soul runecrafting pretty soon, stay tuned :) 

@Ayayronlemme know if you see any improvements regarding this in the upcoming version. also is the bot more responsive after you close it now

Trials - started enjoy, please bot responsibly as runecrafting is still one of the most riskiest skills to bot in RS, alongside agility and a few others.

I have noticed that it seems to get stuck near fire altar and sit trying to find a route, or it runs around it to the south side to enter typically getting stuck behind a Cactus or whatever for a minute, and when it enter the Fire Altar will sometimes do a lap around it or enter through the 2nd left oe 3rd right pillar before circling back to do the trade. This was about 2 versions ago though so may have improved, shall test and let you know!

Thanks for the continious updates <3

• Heart 1

Master worker for abyss isn’t supported yet but I can easily add it. As for lavas and fire altar I’ve noticed it sometimes walk around the cactus, if this happens too frequently then lemme know. Something along the lines of 5-6 times per hour is intended and good for antiban but if exceeded then no good. I’ll take a look at it and I’ll try find a good balance between clicks and misclicks just enough misclicks to prevent bans and just enough normal clicks to get a splid xp/hr.

With that said - I’ve been botting at lavas for a long time I’ll keep making tweaks to the behaviour and altar clicking/walking there. Will be posting a screenshot of my new runecrafting pet too :doge:

3 hours ago, epic26 said:

@CzarFor the fairy ring/clan wars, it clicks on the chest while the drinking to restore energy animation is still happening so it doesnt do anything. Also when choosing the walk mode for cosmics and the agi shortcut, sometimes it just stops before the agi shortcut on the way back not doing anything.

Will make some tweaks for this, so sorry it's still a new feature I'll make sure it works 100% flawless for you guys ^^ xD

23 hours ago, epic26 said:

or it deposits all my pouches then logs off

EDIT: Still doing the energy pool/banking issue atm, it will eventually click the bank again, just takes a bit.

Whats the logger saying when that happens? copy/paste so I can see. Ill do some more tests, I'm thinking it's related to run energy, I made it so if it goes above 80% energy it will cancel the delay and try to bank. bear with me, I'll do another update for this feature tonight.

EDIT: Nvm found something related to ferox, will post an update shortly

As for pouches, would this setup work better: log out, restart both clients while logged out, hook both clients together, select a p2p world before logging in, login and then start the bot and performance/stability will go up, we've noticed that is also best to avoid quick-hopping often, if this helps lemme know. EDIT: With that being said, I'll be moving from an item name -> item id system so this should be working better in the next version - i'll run some tests in the meantime. I've noticed it sometimes banks the pouch which i've since fixed, but I'll be on the lookout for more stuff to tweak/improve.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO