Perfect Runecrafter AIO

Czar

42 minutes ago, epic26 said:

when the slave gets inside the cosmic altar, he doesn't do anything. Just starts to afk

necklace of passage will also be huge if implemented, stam potions suck.

any logs in the console? i will take a look. maybe there is an error which needs update. and theoretically yes the workers will wait for your main so you could be doing trips manually with your main alongside workers, it should be decent xp especially with pouches.

also does your main/master account have either spaces, underscores or hyphens (-) in the username?

10 hours ago, epic26 said:

@Czarit says waiting for master to appear as soon as it clicks on the altar, am i supposed to meet it outside or inside by the altar

both should stand by the altar, after entering the mysterious ruins. did you do this and it still hasn't found the master acc?

yeah having workers with pouches is a bit difficult to get, need combat to fight the abyss monsters for a couple hours i think :/  digsite, passage, fairy rings will be coded tonight i'll let you guys know when they're available. 

5 hours ago, Czar said:

both should stand by the altar, after entering the mysterious ruins. did you do this and it still hasn't found the master acc?

yeah having workers with pouches is a bit difficult to get, need combat to fight the abyss monsters for a couple hours i think :/ digsite, passage, fairy rings will be coded tonight i'll let you guys know when they're available. 

once the worker enters the ruin, it will stand there if the master doesn't run towards him to become visible since the path from the ruin to the altar is a little long and not initially visible upon entry. If you manually click the worker towards the altar he will find him and trade.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ayayron said:

Any chance of making it quicker? It's slow even with 0 trade delay that Lavas should be about 65-70k with 2 bots but is only about 40k or even less when it closes trade for no reason and even then takes about 1-2s in the trade screen to finish.

1 hour ago, epic26 said:

once the worker enters the ruin, it will stand there if the master doesn't run towards him to become visible since the path from the ruin to the altar is a little long and not initially visible upon entry. If you manually click the worker towards the altar he will find him and trade.

Both done and done - fixed. Update for v146.6 will be released automatically within a couple hours. Still working on the next major version for v147.0 (the version with the new feature coming) but that'll be done by midnight and then tested & posted.

Both good finds btw ty! :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

13 hours ago, Czar said:

Both done and done - fixed. Update for v146.6 will be released automatically within a couple hours. Still working on the next major version for v147.0 (the version with the new feature coming) but that'll be done by midnight and then tested & posted.

Both good finds btw ty! :D

For worker would there be a way you could make an option for "quickest" where basically it goes as fast as possible for withdraw, trade etc just to maximise exp? I'm using throwaways as I'm sure many others are so there's no real need for subtlety lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ayayron said:

For worker would there be a way you could make an option for "quickest" where basically it goes as fast as possible for withdraw, trade etc just to maximise exp? I'm using throwaways as I'm sure many others are so there's no real need for subtlety lol

Sure I'll add a way to do this. The worker menu will be getting an expansion so we can customise the settings better. Yesterday's update is now live enjoy xD

Passage/fairy update still being worked on unfortunately :( I'll get it done as quickly as possible.

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Sure I'll add a way to do this. The worker menu will be getting an expansion so we can customise the settings better. Yesterday's update is now live enjoy xD

Passage/fairy update still being worked on unfortunately :( I'll get it done as quickly as possible.

Also, something I noticed is that with 2 PB instances open, if you try run Perfect RC on both instances one of the windows for settings will become unresponsive to mouse clicks and needs to be done via keyboard. 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Runecrafter AIO